Your Comedy Mount Rushmore

skankhunt42

Your Comedy Mount Rushmore

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Hey everyone, Gerald here. I thought it would be fun to stop trolling the internet by putting cocks in people's mouths, and instead, talk some stand up comedy.

Who would be on your Mount Rushmore (Top 4) Stand Ups of all time? Please add clips when you can :mrgreen:

This is in no particular order.

PS Women are not funny :lol:
Just kidding.

Patrice O'Neal

George Carlin

Bill Burr If you have never seen this 4 minute bit, do yourself a huge favor and watch it!

Dave Attell
Last edited by skankhunt42 on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

MilSpecs

Re: Your Comedy Mount Rushmore

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Carlin
Pryor
Bruce
Williams
:royalty-queen:

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:56 pm

I'll start a tally at some point. I'm a huge stand up fan. I secretly hoping someone shows me something I haven't heard :)

Solid list MydogJesse!
"just realize that our Welfare states are also propped up by your Warfare. You're not actually defending us from threats, but you are propping us up by fabricating threats to maintain the Perpetual War." - Smitty

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:59 pm

If you've never listened to Jonathan Winters, you should. He was Robin Williams' inspiration, and way ahead of his time.
:royalty-queen:

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:04 pm

off the top of my head

Carlin
Hicks

Hedberg
and Burr
Last edited by pineapplemike on Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:05 pm

pineapplemike wrote:off the top of my head

Carlin
Hicks
Hedberg
and Burr
Another solid list! Love Hicks and Hedberg!

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:06 pm

mydogjesse wrote:If you've never listened to Jonathan Winters, you should. He was Robin Williams' inspiration, and way ahead of his time.
I'm glad you brought this up. I've been told this by my dad, never heard it, it's on my to do list!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Jim Jeffries

Bill Hicks

Al Murray

Last edited by Montegriffo on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

skankhunt42

Post by skankhunt42 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:Jim Jeffries

Bill Hicks

I've never heard the God is Drunk bit from Jeffries. Excited! He's great! Thanks for posting!

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:19 pm

I'll try to remember to find links, but...

Burns & Allen
Carlin
Newhart
Steve Martin
Account abandoned.