Books and Shiet

TheReal_ND

Re: Books and Shiet

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:17 am

Fife wrote:BAKE MY CAKE BITCH

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/270476/#respond INDEPENDENT BOOKSELLER: I don’t like selling Hillbilly Elegy because it’s basically like Mein Kampf. From the comments: “And this is why people prefer Amazon. Great prices, awesome delivery, no judgment. No hectoring. No bullying. No preaching. Clickity-click, and I’ve purchased what I want.”

Have we discussed Hillbilly Elegy here yet? Not bad. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0166ISAS8/
Have you read the book “Hillbilly Elegy”? I have, and I hope readers realize that J.D. Vance’s story is not the story of all families that have come out of Appalachia, both those with origins there as well as those who have opted to remain there. His story reinforces stereotypes and perpetuates an American consciousness that says of all the ethnic American groups, this is the only one that can be spoken of in such a derogatory way without raising a single eyebrow.
Back to Vance’s book, “Hillbilly Elegy.” An elegy is a song written to lament the dead. Thank you very much, Mr. Vance, we are alive and thriving, eager to learn about and embrace our Appalachian heritage even as we move into the larger world, assuming our leadership roles in government, education, health care, manufacturing, and in enterprises yet to be conceived.
http://www.dailycall.com/opinion/column ... than-elegy

Yeah fuck off with that garbage book.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:22 am

I didn't know you were a reader of the Bumfuckt, OH Chamber of Commerce bulletin. That book prolly is a bit like Mein Kampf on that side of the holler.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:25 am

If I wanted to read about how poor and stupid white people are I would have bought a subscription to salon. No thanks.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:29 pm

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:25 am

LOL. So much freaking out about Sweden back in 1971. Svezia, Inferno e Paradiso also came out around then.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:32 am

Hastur wrote:
LOL. So much freaking out about Sweden back in 1971. Svezia, Inferno e Paradiso also came out around then.

I'm freaking out about Sweden right fucking now

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 22, 2018 7:15 pm

There is Virtue in this troubled World and ‘Someone’ must have created it, must have inspired it and that ‘Someone’, that God of Honor, is whom we choose to serve.
Beginning with the extrasolar/Hyperborean mythos and the the Aryan diaspora following the cataclysmic collapse of a once Golden Age, the origins and archetypical history of the Aryan race are explored in symbol and code. Page by page we are invited and challenged by the Hyperborean ideal, ever waiting to be reimagined in the blood. This is strong medicine for those ready for an unloading of the subconscious mind, because these very words are designed to stimulate your ancient memories. Nothing can describe the journey this path will lead you on.
WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 22, 2018 9:30 pm

We really need to drown to death people who perpetuate those stereotypes for the media to use as anti-southern (anti-white) propaganda. It's fucking ridiculous at this point.

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Wed May 23, 2018 8:48 am

Having not read it myself, is Hillbilly Elegy untrue?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 23, 2018 1:16 pm

Do you generally conceive of Appalachia consisting of the kinds of characters you see in Justified, or with normal people like the rest of America?