Books and Shiet

Hwen Hoshino

Re: Books and Shiet

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Thu May 25, 2017 2:37 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Well here's the thing dude. I don't believe Greeks were ever Nordic like Varg apparently does but they were probably multiple shades different from what they are now. I think they are all Islamic rape babies now. I honestly believe that when your culture espouses that kind of degenerative behavior you can start counting down the days until you're replaced by a bunch of insolvent rape babies.
What makes you think any pure heterosexual culture would had been more successful than them?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri May 26, 2017 4:54 pm

BOOK TEPORT TIME
I read a whole chapter today. Feels good man.jpg

Der Fuehrer by Konrad Heiden; ch 1 "Protocols of Wise Men of Zion."

Long since debunked as complete trash the protocols of Zion are where some of the cringiest anti-Semitic attitudes come from even to this day. In fact it's popular in Asia now. A brief back ground on the text is described, from its earliest iteration by Maurice Jolly (a critique of Napolean III in 1869 which was a satire of Machiavelli in hell discussing 19th century politics) to its convoluted metamorphosis through the hands of Ochrana, (the Tsarist counter revolutionary police,) into the outright Jewish conspiracy version of grade A tinfoil. Apparently some even worse pamphlets involving "secret rabbi meetings" conflated with the very real international Zionist Movent congress which was held at Basel, Switzerland in 1897 were all rolled up into a neat little package called the protocols of Zion and delivered by Ochrana to the Tsar in the hopes that he would use the power of the state to use Jews as a scapegoat to cement the populace under his reign. At first he believed the whole book and thought it was amazing but Russia in general having long been used to BS propaganda written by Ochrana was initially scepticle to the point that the Tsar was eventually dissuaded by its inauthenticity.

The Ochrana tried their best to spread it around anyway and even formed the Black Guard to ride around and beat up Jews because, it was believed, if a minority is persecuted people would believe they deserved it. Eventually the protocols undergoes another rendition and in 1917 finds its way to Rosenberg in school at Moscow via a mysterious stranger titled "He is Near, He is Hard by the Door" (Mathew:24.) In this version it's the Antichrist and supposedly he's white and may have a little mustache. It speaks of how the Antichrist is basically the Jews and how they plan to take over the world. This is the one part of the chapter I appreciated for the author points out that by now even though it's complete trash it still has a hint of truth about it because after all, it's original manifestation was supposedly the satirical hit piece on Napolean III by Dr. Joy Maurice, and ever since then it's been worked on by actual fascists (the author makes it clear he believes Tsarist Russia to be the god father of fascism,) who really do plan to conquer the world. Oddly this supposed book "He is Here,..." also foretells of this white skinned little mustache sporting Antichrist forming a proto EU much like Hitler later attempted. All this in 1917.

Anyway, Rosenberg (half German) flees the bolshies and eventually makes his way to Germany where the "poison book is spread to the west," along with the trickle of Americans, French and Germans returning from the Russian Civil War.

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon May 29, 2017 11:34 am

I hope everyone has a safe and peaceful Memorial Day.

Here's a book if you are bored this afternoon.

With the Old Breed: At Peleliu and Okinawa

A review from the Library of Law and Liberty: http://www.libertylawsite.org/2017/05/2 ... old-breed/

Sledge, I think, is the classic Southerner, he is a Christian Stoic in the War. Born in the early 20s, obviously he sits between two eras of South. He would return from the War and be a part of the rising new South. However, Sledge’s account of war is divorced from civic theology or any boosterism for the “Good War.” Rather, he was a young man who knew that America needed men like him to fight. He was merely responding to the crush of reality as it fell on his country. Sledge played his part, greatly sacrificial, and he did not seek vindication, only to tell the story of the Old Breed, of duty and holding on to something truer and more beautiful than war, even though fighting and killing had to be done. This Memorial Day 2013, after two inconclusive wars, we might recall Sledge and his Old Breed, the men he loved, as an example of those America must be able to call upon when then are no good options left.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue May 30, 2017 5:27 am

Fife wrote:I hope everyone has a safe and peaceful Memorial Day.

Here's a book if you are bored this afternoon.

With the Old Breed: At Peleliu and Okinawa

A review from the Library of Law and Liberty: http://www.libertylawsite.org/2017/05/2 ... old-breed/

Sledge, I think, is the classic Southerner, he is a Christian Stoic in the War. Born in the early 20s, obviously he sits between two eras of South. He would return from the War and be a part of the rising new South. However, Sledge’s account of war is divorced from civic theology or any boosterism for the “Good War.” Rather, he was a young man who knew that America needed men like him to fight. He was merely responding to the crush of reality as it fell on his country. Sledge played his part, greatly sacrificial, and he did not seek vindication, only to tell the story of the Old Breed, of duty and holding on to something truer and more beautiful than war, even though fighting and killing had to be done. This Memorial Day 2013, after two inconclusive wars, we might recall Sledge and his Old Breed, the men he loved, as an example of those America must be able to call upon when then are no good options left.
Great book.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:46 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:14 am

And we know that human understanding reached its absolute pinnacle with Aristotle.
According to Aristotle, the elements which compose the terrestrial spheres are different from that constituting the celestial spheres.[3] He believed that four elements make up everything under the Moon, i.e. everything terrestrial: earth, air, fire and water.[a][4] He also held that the heavens are made of a special weightless and incorruptible (i.e. unchangeable) fifth element called "aether".[4] Aether also has the name "quintessence", meaning, literally, "fifth being".[5]
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:08 pm

False equivalence. You don't need scientific equipment to observe the nature of humans. If anything it shows he was very thoughtful. Even still, with all the scientific equipment out there multicult is failing.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Ad verecundiam from jump street...
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:32 pm

What does Bill Nye have to say on the subject?

Current year

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:35 pm

I wouldn't know, but I bet it is very awkwardly rapped at an audience that did nothing at all to deserve the indignity.
HAIL!

-Hwen