Books and Shiet

TheReal_ND

Re: Books and Shiet

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 11, 2017 7:46 pm

I read the last days of Socrates. He seemed pretty based. But then I learned about the sexual culture of the Greeks and now I'm like idk what to believe anymore.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Thu May 11, 2017 7:48 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:I read the last days of Socrates. He seemed pretty based. But then I learned about the sexual culture of the Greeks and now I'm like idk what to believe anymore.
He was a cocktease, who attracted rich young men with his wit and intellect. They hoped he would assfuck them, but instead he taught them. He had sexual attractions to all his pupils especially alcibiades. Its not clear they ever fucked, but Socrates absolutely was turned on by all those youngsters.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 11, 2017 7:52 pm

Well here's the thing dude. I don't believe Greeks were ever Nordic like Varg apparently does but they were probably multiple shades different from what they are now. I think they are all Islamic rape babies now. I honestly believe that when your culture espouses that kind of degenerative behavior you can start counting down the days until you're replaced by a bunch of insolvent rape babies.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 11, 2017 8:10 pm

One dollar at Amazon. I've already read it but I may need to buy another copy because I'm not sure if I have it away or if my wife still has it.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri May 12, 2017 6:30 am

Some recommendations from the No Agenda Book Club:

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri May 12, 2017 2:40 pm

I read the Terror Factory and Amusing Ourselves to Death. I haven't read any of those other titles.
Shikata ga nai

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri May 12, 2017 3:01 pm

I've read Legacy of Ashes, It can't Happen Here and Harlot's Ghost. Will try to read more of them. One title I missed was this one. Important if you want to know where they are on AGW.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri May 12, 2017 4:38 pm

Hastur wrote:Some recommendations from the No Agenda Book Club:

.......................................................................................
Several years ago, I was able to take out a copy of my local library's audio book of Legacy of Ashes. It was a good listen and boy did the CIA really suck at the intelligence game.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 24, 2017 4:46 pm

I just realized this book has been kicking around on my bookshelf for years. I assumed it was just some jewy history book all this time. Wtf

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 24, 2017 5:04 pm

written by a Jew, never mind

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konrad_Heiden