U.S. Influence Abroad

The Conservative

Re: U.S. Influence Abroad

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:08 am

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:03 pm
BRICS is not an actual challenge to the western dominated global market. Only Russia and China are looking at it as a challenge to the West. Brazil, India, and South Africa are not looking to challenge the West, they are just looking for opportunities that might benefit their own country. I mean, India and China almost got into a war just last year.
I never said anything about Brazil and South Africa... I said India (South Africa, hell, most of Africa is fucked, and Brazil is not in a good place either). And there is a reason for me being specific, the new president of India has done a lot to improve things over there, but they are still at the whims of larger powers that they owe things. The president of India is attempting to get away from that, but it's a hard slog. The reason is that they are now in bed with the ones that hold the purse strings...

With China doing projects over in India and not hiring people from India as a source... it is leaving a bad taste in their mouths. They are doing the same with Africa and anywhere else China wants to attempt to take over or rape the country of their resources.

China used to use North Korea until the 60's as a foundry, and in turn, China would blanket give money and other resources (food) to North Korea. It wasn't until the late 90's that deal went sour, and North Korea became one of the worst places to live in because its infrastructure was purely export and not agricultural. So now they are struggling to keep alive the population they have, and with the handouts from China, I am unsure how much longer that will occur under the current reign.

If you think the US is fucked right now, China is even more so, they have had a run on the banks, and they have had the MILITARY come out with tanks to quell the protestors. Over 10,000 people "Disappeared' that we know of in China.

Russia is not much better; they have people protesting there over this war; I know people personally who are over there saying, "This is not our war; this is Putin's War." People have also disappeared over there as well. I still stand that when the "USSR" collapsed, it didn't go away. It just got a new coat of paint, added some lipstick to the pig, and called is what we have now.

We have two entities that are hiding a lot of their sins from the general public; I personally believe that China and Russia are both on very unstable ground. They are putting solid fronts out because otherwise, they will not be around for long.

If the war in Ukraine is an example of Russia's current military strength, then the only thing keeping them from being invaded are their nukes.

If Trump gets into office again, I give this collection a 3 to 5 year window of either succeeding or outright failing.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:54 am

A Russian friend of ours just got back from a visit. She said the average Russian doesn't know much about the war and doesn't care. It doesn't affect their lives at all.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:02 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:08 am
TheOneX wrote:
BRICS is not an actual challenge to the western dominated global market. Only Russia and China are looking at it as a challenge to the West. Brazil, India, and South Africa are not looking to challenge the West, they are just looking for opportunities that might benefit their own country. I mean, India and China almost got into a war just last year.
I never said anything about Brazil and South Africa... I said India (South Africa, hell, most of Africa is fucked, and Brazil is not in a good place either). And there is a reason for me being specific, the new president of India has done a lot to improve things over there, but they are still at the whims of larger powers that they owe things. The president of India is attempting to get away from that, but it's a hard slog. The reason is that they are now in bed with the ones that hold the purse strings...

With China doing projects over in India and not hiring people from India as a source... it is leaving a bad taste in their mouths. They are doing the same with Africa and anywhere else China wants to attempt to take over or rape the country of their resources.

China used to use North Korea until the 60's as a foundry, and in turn, China would blanket give money and other resources (food) to North Korea. It wasn't until the late 90's that deal went sour, and North Korea became one of the worst places to live in because its infrastructure was purely export and not agricultural. So now they are struggling to keep alive the population they have, and with the handouts from China, I am unsure how much longer that will occur under the current reign.

If you think the US is fucked right now, China is even more so, they have had a run on the banks, and they have had the MILITARY come out with tanks to quell the protestors. Over 10,000 people "Disappeared' that we know of in China.

Russia is not much better; they have people protesting there over this war; I know people personally who are over there saying, "This is not our war; this is Putin's War." People have also disappeared over there as well. I still stand that when the "USSR" collapsed, it didn't go away. It just got a new coat of paint, added some lipstick to the pig, and called is what we have now.

We have two entities that are hiding a lot of their sins from the general public; I personally believe that China and Russia are both on very unstable ground. They are putting solid fronts out because otherwise, they will not be around for long.

If the war in Ukraine is an example of Russia's current military strength, then the only thing keeping them from being invaded are their nukes.

If Trump gets into office again, I give this collection a 3 to 5 year window of either succeeding or outright failing.
If if if. Noted.
10 thousand?? That is 0.000006889098195 of their population. A rounding error.

Aren't you still behind enemy lines here in the US? Is your kid still subjected to public schooling?

Lipstick indeed.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:15 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:54 am
A Russian friend of ours just got back from a visit. She said the average Russian doesn't know much about the war and doesn't care. It doesn't affect their lives at all.
Sounds like the average American.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:35 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:15 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Sounds like the average American.
Nice catch.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:36 am

The Conservative wrote:
TheOneX wrote:
I never said anything about Brazil and South Africa... I said India (South Africa, hell, most of Africa is fucked, and Brazil is not in a good place either).
I was just making a general statement about my opinion on BRICS, not replying to anything specific that you said.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:15 am

Haumana wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:02 am
The Conservative wrote:
TheOneX wrote:

If if if. Noted.
10 thousand?? That is 0.000006889098195 of their population. A rounding error.

Aren't you still behind enemy lines here in the US? Is your kid still subjected to public schooling?

Lipstick indeed.
No, that is what is being reported, and as I said if to be believed. The same goes with CHINA and their COVID numbers... except if we are to take that level of false reporting, I'd say that number is closer to the low end of million to at the high end of 10+ million...

And you are right, I used the word IF..., and that is because we don't know enough; there is too much hidden behind the great firewall, and the communication between Russia and China is not exactly public information, unlike the communication between the President of the US and any other leader it seems.

Yes, my son is going to public schooling, and I am a constant thorn in the side of the school board. They don't like me, and I don't give a shit.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:18 am

Martin Hash wrote:

The west forgot about it as soon as the abortion ruling leaked
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:13 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Bet they’re paying attention now. Lots of stories of forced, random conscription into an army with no supplies.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:32 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:13 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Bet they’re paying attention now. Lots of stories of forced, random conscription into an army with no supplies.
I get my Ukraine war news from the Duran. According to them, there's just as many stories & pictures of long lines to get in.

The best way to think of it is what would happen if Biden instituted a draft? (The country would have a LOT more transwomen.)