Re-Electing Trump

SilverEagle

Re: Re-Electing Trump

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:14 am

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:34 am
If it is just left up to the primaries I would not be surprised if DeSantis wins, he is a more palatable character to many while also being stronger on many of the social issues that plague us. He is also better at playing politics. Strategically, though, it may be better for Trump to win, and delay DeSantis by one term to get that 1-2 punch. I think the one area that Trump is a stronger candidate is in his desire to drain the swamp. Send Trump back into office to do the dirty work, laying the foundation for DeSantis to build upon.
Bingo! Also to get the economy back on track. Then DeSantis just has to continue that path. DeSantis can work on fixing the divide in this country, something Trump will not be able to do but that is a secondary goal at this point.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:14 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:11 am
Trump won last time: why wouldn't he win this time?
As much as I like Trump, he is damaged goods, he has the Press/Albatros around his neck. Unless he can find a way to remove it, it is the "Russiagate" and everything else, even though the majority, if not all, are false, will be nipping at his heels because the press has nothing better to do.
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:14 am
Martin Hash wrote:
As much as I like Trump, he is damaged goods, he has the Press/Albatros around his neck. Unless he can find a way to remove it, it is the "Russiagate" and everything else, even though the majority, if not all, are false, will be nipping at his heels because the press has nothing better to do.
Doesn’t matter. Mail in ballots that was full of fraud is what 2020 was about. That’s not going to happen in 2024

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:58 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:45 am
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Doesn’t matter. Mail in ballots that was full of fraud is what 2020 was about. That’s not going to happen in 2024

I have zero reason to believe they won’t do it again.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:23 pm

Nancy Pelosi didn’t choose now to provoke the Chinese by accident.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:24 pm

The Dems NEED to invoke the Patriot Act before MAGAs take over.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:47 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:58 am
SilverEagle wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

At least two states have ruled the methods of voting to have been illegal. It is highly unlikely they will be able to pull off the same stunt in those states.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:55 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:47 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:58 am
SilverEagle wrote:

At least two states have ruled the methods of voting to have been illegal. It is highly unlikely they will be able to pull off the same stunt in those states.
I agree and if they do it and pull it off……..a hot conflict will erupt. The Emperor is not only naked but masterbating in the middle of Main Street.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:00 pm

“2000 Mules” proved Trump won but nobody’s doing anything about it? Except for the handful of people on this forum, I don’t personally know anyone who would fight back.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:46 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:34 am
If it is just left up to the primaries I would not be surprised if DeSantis wins, he is a more palatable character to many while also being stronger on many of the social issues that plague us. He is also better at playing politics. Strategically, though, it may be better for Trump to win, and delay DeSantis by one term to get that 1-2 punch. I think the one area that Trump is a stronger candidate is in his desire to drain the swamp. Send Trump back into office to do the dirty work, laying the foundation for DeSantis to build upon.
I'm actually surprised by how poorly DeSantis polls against Trump.

I have been impressed by DeSantis' ability to get actual laws on the books, to implement the things we want done. Make Trump look bad in that department. DeSantis, like Youngkin, understands the NECESSITY of having an Attorney General on the team that is completely loyal and will use the law like a hammer to return the Constitution. Again DeSantis win, Trump fail.

I have one big hang up with DeSantis, he has an Ivy League pedigree, and they always seem loyal to the swamp.

Trump-DeSantis ticket is what we need. With DeSantis as VP just working his ass off with new heads of the DOJ and FBI getting shit done. Trump can take all the heat while DeSantis runs like a Trojan Horse in the background.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience