LGBTFU

PartyOf5

Re: LGBTFU

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:18 am

Would you say Rush was the last high profile voice for conservatives that wasn't a politician?

There are a couple of pretty good local voices on AM radio in SE Wisconsin, but they are local. Even locally, they dig up a lot of dirt, but nothing ever changes.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:19 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:18 am
Would you say Rush was the last high profile voice for conservatives that wasn't a politician?

There are a couple of pretty good local voices on AM radio in SE Wisconsin, but they are local. Even locally, they dig up a lot of dirt, but nothing ever changes.
I have a lot of experience with this: I try to provide an example and practice what I preach but all it leads to is isolation. If people ever did follow leaders, I've never seen it. Everybody I know of (except Trump) achieved their positions of control not b/c of merit but b/c of some kind of nepotism.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:49 am

PartyOf5 wrote:

Joe Rogan is bigger than Rush ever dreamed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:03 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:49 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

Joe Rogan is bigger than Rush ever dreamed.
It's a good analysis because each took a medium and dominated it.

Rogan wouldn't call himself a Conservative, but he fills the slot pretty well. However, no one is filling Rush's shoes yet. Rush was completely unapologetic and was always on offense. Rogan parses stuff a lot more.

I'd like to note that Hannity is a complete swamp monster. He lobbied Trump to pardon Hunter. Obviously, Trump told him to Fuck Off.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience