2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

C-Mag

Re: 2024 Elections - Let's get Ready to Rumble!

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:18 am

Haumana wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:38 am
Ever wonder how tight the stranglehold is on California by 4 families since the 1800's???

If you're family is not practicing Nepotism are you fools ?

We all know of powerful families throughout history, be they monarchs or merchant families. Jewish success rate is so high because they look out for each other and help each other out.

Playing fair is for the Plebs.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:54 am

I had an argument with Fife & DBTrek about the fact I couldn’t have accomplished the things I have w/o government intervention b/c I had the merit but all the opportunities were locked up thru nepotism & cronyism. They both thought monopolies were just fine. BTW, that’s why I was a Democrat b/c back then Democrats were the champions of merit over money.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Oct 02, 2023 7:12 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:54 am
I had an argument with Fife & DBTrek about the fact I couldn’t have accomplished the things I have w/o government intervention b/c I had the merit but all the opportunities were locked up thru nepotism & cronyism. They both thought monopolies were just fine. BTW, that’s why I was a Democrat b/c back then Democrats were the champions of merit over money.
Yeah, the question today who is? It literally feels like the only difference between them is who is more in the pocket of Blackrock and their associates.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:37 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:54 am
Monopolies are bad because all regulation of industry favors the dominate force in the industry. Look at Obamacare, Not about Healthcare at all. All about Insurance.

Plus monopolies stifle innovation.
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:45 am

Speaking of Obamacare...

Now that I'm on Medicare, it's exactly like Obamacare. I used to be against the slogan "Medicare for All," but now I'm mostly onboard, maybe entirely? I'd need to hear the arguments against it? (Remember, Obamacare already has all the low-income expense. It would be the expense of including the lower Middle Class. Upper Middle Class & the Rich don't figure into the equation.)

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:47 am

In bringing up Nepotism I was actually thinking closer to home. In expanding circles.
Family, community, state, etc.

The most successful groups do this.

I know for me all charity is local, to people I know or their kids. Where I can choose hiring someone, it's local and someone in my "tribe".

Because Christianitys message is so easily used against this Christian nation we are the only group not allowed to look out for their own people.

We must change that with what we do personally
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:49 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:45 am
Speaking of Obamacare...

Now that I'm on Medicare, it's exactly like Obamacare. I used to be against the slogan "Medicare for All," but now I'm mostly onboard, maybe entirely? I'd need to hear the arguments against it? (Remember, Obamacare already has the expense.)
I've already given you the argument against monopolies.

Plus you can look at Canada who now has a full on Euthanasia program
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:47 am
In bringing up Nepotism I was actually thinking closer to home. In expanding circles.
Family, community, state, etc.

The most successful groups do this.

I know for me all charity is local, to people I know or their kids. Where I can choose hiring someone, it's local and someone in my "tribe".

Because Christianitys message is so easily used against this Christian nation we are the only group not allowed to look out for their own people.

We must change that with what we do personally
I grew up Mormon; I think that's what you're talking about? And Jews are even more famous for it.

In the case of getting into college, being able use commercial distribution channels, and having the same job opportunities as other people; that's the nepotism/cronyism I'm talking about. I started my business when places like Home Depot could only be accessed by licensed/union people. I couldn't get bank loans without references (which I didn't have), state colleges allowed students in by merit, not legacy/donor affiliation. There were a lot more private clubs which meant I couldn't join; I couldn't get into the Elks/Moose/Rotary etc. b/c I came from nowhere & had nobody behind me. It was Teddy Roosevelt that made civil service jobs, and hence most jobs, based on merit; before him, everything was nepotism/cronyism.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:56 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:49 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:45 am
Speaking of Obamacare...

Now that I'm on Medicare, it's exactly like Obamacare. I used to be against the slogan "Medicare for All," but now I'm mostly onboard, maybe entirely? I'd need to hear the arguments against it? (Remember, Obamacare already has the expense.)
I've already given you the argument against monopolies.

Plus you can look at Canada who now has a full on Euthanasia program
I don't think you understand how Medicare works? It uses the exact insurance carriers everybody does. It works almost the same as Obamacare except instead of the state paying the premiums, the federal government does. I didn't realize that even though I'm a doctor. (Hospital doctors don't know shit about billing.)

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:59 am

I was thinking of Mormons, Jews, even Unions.

If anyone is allowed to use Nepotism and your not, there is no Fair play.

I'm quite impressed of how those groups do it. They just never talk about it, and above all stick together.
PLATA O PLOMO