The US will eventually go to war in Mexico against the Cartels

SilverEagle

Re: The US will eventually go to war in Mexico against the Cartels

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:20 am

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:22 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:58 am
Except you have maybe 30 million Mexican nationals spread around CONUS from which the cartels can conscript or enlist insurgents and wage the bloodiest terror campaign against us in the history of mankind. There's that little problem.
I don't think the majority of Mexicans in the US are friendly to the cartels. Most of them probably came here trying to get away from the cartels.
Exactly! StA is talking out of his ass as usual.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:51 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:20 am
TheOneX wrote:
Except you have maybe 30 million Mexican nationals spread around CONUS from which the cartels can conscript or enlist insurgents and wage the bloodiest terror campaign against us in the history of mankind. There's that little problem.
I don't think the majority of Mexicans in the US are friendly to the cartels. Most of them probably came here trying to get away from the cartels.
No. I am talking from the perspective of on who actually carried your water. You know.. the guys who actually fight these wars you think we need to go fight everywhere.

Also talking from the perspective of a person who keeps barely abreast of this topic, which apparently is quite a lot more than you have going for you. I don't think you understand quite how the cartels operate right now. You don't understand how the Mexican nationals are being exploited RIGHT NOW to commit crimes within CONUS on behalf of cartels and Mexican criminal gangs. I suggested you check at least one source that has been covering this issue for at least a decade (one of the primary blogs on this matter).

You do you, but chicken hawks accusing veterans of talking out of their asses when veterans try to explain to said chicken hawks that their wars won't go to plan is well beyond ridiculous.

There are certain conditions that have to be met before we could even entertain such a conflict. We needed to start working on that situation a long time ago. If you want a conflict to fix Mexico, you are looking at a timeline of many years from now before you can see real change across the border.

It's no wonder you still have Putin's dick in your mouths. You want us to make the same mistake he made in Ukraine. Jesus Christ.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:11 am

Leave. No one wants you here.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:31 am

Fortunately, no such conditions are needed for the other 90% of the globe these days.

The empire must feed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:56 am

Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:51 am
SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:20 am
TheOneX wrote:

No. I am talking from the perspective of on who actually carried your water. You know.. the guys who actually fight these wars you think we need to go fight everywhere.

Also talking from the perspective of a person who keeps barely abreast of this topic, which apparently is quite a lot more than you have going for you. I don't think you understand quite how the cartels operate right now. You don't understand how the Mexican nationals are being exploited RIGHT NOW to commit crimes within CONUS on behalf of cartels and Mexican criminal gangs. I suggested you check at least one source that has been covering this issue for at least a decade (one of the primary blogs on this matter).

You do you, but chicken hawks accusing veterans of talking out of their asses when veterans try to explain to said chicken hawks that their wars won't go to plan is well beyond ridiculous.

There are certain conditions that have to be met before we could even entertain such a conflict. We needed to start working on that situation a long time ago. If you want a conflict to fix Mexico, you are looking at a timeline of many years from now before you can see real change across the border.

It's no wonder you still have Putin's dick in your mouths. You want us to make the same mistake he made in Ukraine. Jesus Christ.
There you go again. Talking out of your ass. I never said that I wanted war anywhere unless we where attacked. That’s why I loved Trump. Nobody was going to Fuck with us.
You are an idiot. I’m not wasting time on you.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:58 am

Except we hold the trump card - legalization.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:52 am

You know how someone has become an NPC. They can no longer discuss things without getting emotional. They have fallen in the Feminist fold. They no longer have control of their emotions.

Every discussion, every post is laced with emotion, slanders, fear, accusations at others.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:58 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:52 am
You know how someone has become an NPC. They can no longer discuss things without getting emotional. They have fallen in the Feminist fold. They no longer have control of their emotions.

Every discussion, every post is laced with emotion, slanders, fear, accusations at others.
Binary.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:23 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:58 am

That really doesn't change the equation at all. Read the post you quoted again and try to outline how legalization somehow neutralizes the threat.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:28 am

Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:23 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:58 am

That really doesn't change the equation at all. Read the post you quoted again and try to outline how legalization somehow neutralizes the threat.

Breaks their profit margins - could be cheaper to make dope in the US instead of shipping it across the southern continent.

Legalization didn't work out so well for bootleggers.