Re: Vote for No Insider Trading

Post by TheOneX » Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:56 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:07 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:17 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:12 pm

If you don’t trust the government why do you want to give them more power to unequally enforce this?
I live in fucking Mass... my voice is unheard period.

I never said give the government power to enforce this, I said that there should be a way in where the laws already on the books can be enforced. If a blind trust is a best-case scenario, we need a new variant for politicians. Call it a Glass Trust, all money used to sell and trade, all transfer and donation interactions are open to public view without the requirement of a request.
No thanks. And also not going to happen these are the type of laws Congress exempts themselves not pass to rule themselves.
One amendment I would like to see to the Constitution is an amendment making it so Congress cannot exempt themselves or any part of government from following the laws they create.

The Conservative

Re: Vote for No Insider Trading

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:30 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:56 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:07 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:17 pm

I live in fucking Mass... my voice is unheard period.

I never said give the government power to enforce this, I said that there should be a way in where the laws already on the books can be enforced. If a blind trust is a best-case scenario, we need a new variant for politicians. Call it a Glass Trust, all money used to sell and trade, all transfer and donation interactions are open to public view without the requirement of a request.
No thanks. And also not going to happen these are the type of laws Congress exempts themselves not pass to rule themselves.
One amendment I would like to see to the Constitution is an amendment making it so Congress cannot exempt themselves or any part of government from following the laws they create.
I would rather see one where any law is written must not fracture, break or hinder the Constitution in any form, matter or way.
#NotOneRedCent