No votes

Total votes: 6

SilverEagle

Re: Morals vs Opportunity

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:51 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:14 am
WTF?
Major Financial institution based out of Cali, that’s all I’ll say. I think you can figure it out. lol
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:54 am

How R U not going to get jabbed before they hire U? Sounds like a honeypot.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:25 pm

Haumana wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:46 am
That's a sticky wicket. My main concern would be the ever moving goalpost of what it means to be vaxxed. Right now they are saying 3 shots is vaxxed but that is clearly subject to change. Once you get on that treadmill what would be your number that would have you get off ? Can you just keep the 100k job and stay home? If so, that would be my choice because fuck their bullshit shot and who needs office politics anyway.
The reason I’m having a hard time with this is because I want my wife to have the option to retire or work part time if she wants. That part of me wants to say F it and take the job. The other part of me is saying Fuck off…it’s not about me and my liberty….it’s about sticking up for my Children’s liberty. I’m leaning more towards saying fuck that job and staying put but it’s a struggle.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Tough choice.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:54 am
How R U not going to get jabbed before they hire U? Sounds like a honeypot.
I’m not. As of right now it would be a prerequisite, so to speak. Or as you put it, a honeypot.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:53 pm

I've been turned down for jobs because I won't get the shot... they don't say it outright, but I know full well that is the reason. I have a hospital entity wanting me to work as a Project Manager for their company. I said I have a medical exemption... which I do, my grandfather, his brother, and his father died of congestive heart failure... there is a "slight" chance that either shot will cause me to have the same issue.

No matter how easy it would be to get the shot, I refuse to do so... I want to live, and not take the chance of dying to satisfy the fears of the people who want to live in a fucking bubble.

I say for your situation, until you get the job, and if you can't get an exception, I say fuck them... there is no reason to get the shot anyway right now except to placate the ignorant.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:21 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:25 pm
Haumana wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:46 am
That's a sticky wicket. My main concern would be the ever moving goalpost of what it means to be vaxxed. Right now they are saying 3 shots is vaxxed but that is clearly subject to change. Once you get on that treadmill what would be your number that would have you get off ? Can you just keep the 100k job and stay home? If so, that would be my choice because fuck their bullshit shot and who needs office politics anyway.
The reason I’m having a hard time with this is because I want my wife to have the option to retire or work part time if she wants. That part of me wants to say F it and take the job. The other part of me is saying Fuck off…it’s not about me and my liberty….it’s about sticking up for my Children’s liberty. I’m leaning more towards saying fuck that job and staying put but it’s a struggle.
That's a fair point too. They are already coming for the children.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:40 pm

I really do appreciate everyone’s thoughts on this matter. We don’t always agree on topics and events but that is a good thing. This is no echo chamber and that alone is a breath of fresh air. You guys are awesome.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:57 pm

If you found one job, there are 100 more out there. The job should have no bearing on your vax status. You determine that.

The jobs are there due to the market value of your skills. There is never only one buyer.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0