It’s Hopeless

Martin Hash

Re: It’s Hopeless

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:29 pm

Gwynne & I don’t wear masks in 100% masked Peru. I came here to relax…
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:32 pm

Dave Rubin just announced he’s moving to Florida. When he explained himself, it sounded just like me except he doesn’t resist at my level. I told Gwynne that if we don’t hear about a grandkid soon, I’m seriously thinking about moving.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:52 am

Even if you find sources to prove your point, they will be dismissed because they are not "reputable" sources. We are at the beginning of a USSR style environment. It's going to take decades of fiscal and physical pain for millennials to wake up to the point they "might" fight back.

Elders like us have no better option than to go grey man and blend in while resisting when opportunities arise.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:17 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:52 am
Even if you find sources to prove your point, they will be dismissed because they are not "reputable" sources. We are at the beginning of a USSR style environment. It's going to take decades of fiscal and physical pain for millennials to wake up to the point they "might" fight back.

Elders like us have no better option than to go grey man and blend in while resisting when opportunities arise.
I’d like to do more to resist but I agree with your analysis: that’s what gets me so frustrated. Unfortunately, I don’t think liberty will come back: the best we’ll get is Fascism.

Tim Pool, who is usually unimaginative with his insights, said something profound a couple days ago:
“The 20-year olds today were born after 9-11: they’ve known nothing but the Patriot Act, mass online spying & Cancel Culture, so they’re comfortable with authoritarianism & consider it normal.”

Yep.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:15 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:17 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

I’d like to do more to resist but I agree with your analysis: that’s what gets me so frustrated. Unfortunately, I don’t think liberty will come back: the best we’ll get is Fascism.

Tim Pool, who is usually unimaginative with his insights, said something profound a couple days ago:
“The 20-year olds today were born after 9-11: they’ve known nothing but the Patriot Act, mass online spying & Cancel Culture, so they’re comfortable with authoritarianism & consider it normal.”

Yep.
So Tim does still have some good independent thoughts other than how to best build his brand.

They also do not understand true evil, like what 9/11 showed us. They think evil is using the wrong pronouns.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:50 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

Yep.
A lot of the Gen after next won't know anything about pre 2020 life making masks, social distancing and all the other horseshit their normal.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:40 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:50 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:

Yep.
A lot of the Gen after next won't know anything about pre 2020 life making masks, social distancing and all the other horseshit their normal.
Most depressing thought of the week.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0