It’s Hopeless

Martin Hash

It’s Hopeless

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:17 am

I’m walking down the road talking to my son in Peru. Gwynne & I are unmasked among double-maskers (outside and in cars by themselves.)
“You can’t trust the news, and you can’t trust online sources. Everything you can find is part of the cabal narrative,” I tell him.
“Like what?” He asks.
I tell him how Trump won the audit in AZ. He fiddles on his phone. “That’s not what it says here,” he says accusingly.
“That’s what I’m talking about,” I reply.
“Where’s your proof?” He asks.
“That’s what I’m talking about,” I reply
This cycle repeats itself half a dozen times. He has tons of anti-Trump info, Masker info, BLM info, but I have nothing but my word.
“You’re going to have to have some proof,” he tells me.
I don’t even reply: it’s hopeless.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Re: It’s Hopeless

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:59 am

I’m proof that not achievements, not experience, not even wealth: only fame bestows credibility.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:07 am

That information is out there, it is just buried under a pile of crap. That is something that I have had issues with too as I'll see something somewhere, then I'll say something to someone, but then have to spend an hour or two just trying to find it again.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:08 am

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:07 am
That information is out there, it is just buried under a pile of crap. That is something that I have had issues with too as I'll see something somewhere, then I'll say something to someone, but then have to spend an hour or two just trying to find it again.
I actually go to this forum and look up old posts but the links in them are down. Where’s that election fraud database? Where’s that no additional deaths due to COVID graph? Where’s feminists defining “patriarchy” as “liberty, meritocracy & patriotism.” I couldn’t even find the Smithsonian Institute “White Supremacy” exhibit that defined it as “punctuality, ambition, conscientiousness & integrity.”

p.s. I used Duck Duck Go but I assume Google’s Search is worse.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:52 am

“However nuanced, balanced or nonpartisan you may claim to be, if you’re not going to vote for Trump, you’re on the other side.” - me

This is another impossible point to make even though the logic is clear.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:56 am

Passivity in the face of action is defeat.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:19 pm

It's likely hopeless to talk to them. They are going to have to learn through self discovery.

My position is, propaganda is powerful, none of us understood how powerful until it was used to this level with us.
I don't hate people for being mentally weak. The best we can do is help them at self discovery by posing logical questions.

The jab comes up...........'If the Vaccines work, why wear masks, why do you need boosters ?'
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:22 pm

Until someone with credibility (famous) tells them otherwise, they aren’t even going to blink.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:22 pm
Until someone with credibility (famous) tells them otherwise, they aren’t even going to blink.
The goal shouldn't always be to convert them on the spot, sometimes the goal is just to plant a seed of doubt, even if it is not a conscious one. Maybe some day down the line something happens to them that causes them to be red pilled.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Dec 13, 2021 2:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:22 pm
Fame definitely moves the needle.

What happens if a famous NFL player drops dead from the jab during the Superbowl.

Opinions can change quickly. See OJ Simpson
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience