Re: Proof of Systemic Racism & Sexism

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:52 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:45 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:29 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:28 am
Racism has been redefined in the vein of egalitarianism: that all things be equal. Because some races excel in math over other races, math is racist. (So is height but somehow that never gets included in the list.)
Normie won't be able to ignore race any longer. It will be fun watching normie go through the mental gymnastics of trying to ignore race, while being told math is racist, or your road is racist.
It’s now racist to ignore race. If you claim to be “colorblind,” you are being racist. With egalitarianism, unequal things are racist, and since treating everyone the same results in inequality, people must be treated differently depending on their race.
Exactly. The question is, what does a race aware White America look like ?

What happens when white normie looks at all this shit, and starts to fully understand he/she is being targeted by a Anti-White system engineered by the education and government.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:52 am
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Normie won't be able to ignore race any longer. It will be fun watching normie go through the mental gymnastics of trying to ignore race, while being told math is racist, or your road is racist.
It’s now racist to ignore race. If you claim to be “colorblind,” you are being racist. With egalitarianism, unequal things are racist, and since treating everyone the same results in inequality, people must be treated differently depending on their race.

What happens when white normie looks at all this shit, and starts to fully understand he/she is being targeted by a Anti-White system engineered by the education and government.
White women are egalitarians too because they can’t compete with testosterone.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:52 am
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I don’t know. I’m a white straight Christian married male in my early 40’s with sons with my wife and a half black daughter that we adopted. But I’m automatically racist, so says society. :think:
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:53 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:23 pm
I don’t know. I’m a white straight Christian married male in my early 40’s with sons with my wife and a half black daughter that we adopted. But I’m automatically racist, so says society. :think:
It's going to get worse: when all issues are viewed through the lens of egalitarianism, nothing you thought you knew in a meritocracy is valid anymore.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:11 am

Racists are winning court cases like crazy.

Rittenhouse - freed
Texas abortion law - stands
Jussie Smollett - Guilty

How much time should Smollet get, I would say, whatever the perpetrators of a hate crime would get. Twenty years sounds about right.

And someone has started a database to track fake hate crimes https://www.fakehatecrimes.org/
Last edited by C-Mag on Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:26 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:11 am

Rittenhouse - freed
Jussie Smollett - Guilty

How much time should Smollet get, I would say, whatever the perpetrators of a hate crime would get. Twenty years sounds about right.
Life... but of course that probably would fit his sexual preferences too much being someone's bitch... Personally, I'd like to see him have to do a lifetime career of apologizing and explaining to everyone people like him is the reason we are in the shitter we have today.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:42 am

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:26 am
C-Mag wrote:

Rittenhouse - freed
Jussie Smollett - Guilty

Life... but of course that probably would fit his sexual preferences too much being someone's bitch... Personally, I'd like to see him have to do a lifetime career of apologizing and explaining to everyone people like him is the reason we are in the shitter we have today.
Apologizing to white people during half time of the superbowl would be good.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:43 am

LeBron James probably getting in on the act too
https://www.outkick.com/lebron-james-al ... -evidence/
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:42 am
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:26 am
C-Mag wrote:

Rittenhouse - freed
Jussie Smollett - Guilty

Apologizing to white people during half time of the superbowl would be good.
Sponsored by Subway ;)
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:42 pm

Well, my town's school system has been indoctrinated... they had a "wonderful meeting" with Mirko Chardin and Katie Novak, the authors of Equity by Design...

FML....
#NotOneRedCent