Proof of Systemic Racism & Sexism

C-Mag

Re: Proof of Systemic Racism & Sexism

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:29 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:12 pm
It's not other races you're up against: it's your wives, sisters & daughters.
I believe there is a lot of truth in that.

How do you deal with these issues ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:44 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:41 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:12 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:26 pm
Stumbled across this on Gab. There's a lot of racial talk there, it's no wonder lefties and normie hate the place, it makes them very uncomfortable to see unfettered free speech. I cringe at a fair amount of it.

Here is the results of a published study on racial differences.

There might be reasons a multi ethnic democracy has never worked. Take away any bias on which of the main races of the planet are better or worse or who has the most egregious history. Looking at these differences, how do you make it work ?
I don't like that chart because it lacks precision. Instead of displaying hard numbers to show differences, it just uses general terms that have no context to give meaning. What does earlier, intermediate, and later mean in the context of Age of first Intercourse? If the difference is 16 years, 16 years and 1 month, and 16 years and 2 months, that isn't a meaningful difference.
True.

However look at the societal history of Europe, Asia, and Africa (don’t count the Egyptians - they are not black) two have something the one didn’t :whistle:
Good agricultural land. The lack of good agricultural land resulted in a lack of cities. Without cities there was little to no technological and social advancement. On top of that Africa deals with a lot more diseases, which as we have seen over the past 2 years can cause societal degradation. You had some exception such as Ethiopia and Mali, but not many.

You can extrapolate from this that due to the more primitive living style there was a lack of reproductive pressure to be smarter, but that would be speculative at best. Especially when you could just as easily claim the difference between IQ has more to do with poverty leading to malnutrition. This is where studies really need to put more focus on socioeconomic status. That may be the biggest factor in all of this, but it is often difficult to find data that actually goes in depth on this side of the equation.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:29 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:12 pm
It's not other races you're up against: it's your wives, sisters & daughters.
I believe there is a lot of truth in that.

How do you deal with these issues ?
My wife, sister & daughter are on my side, and so are the guys' on this forum, so I guess it's up to the man not to cuck.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:08 am

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:44 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:41 pm
TheOneX wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:12 pm

I don't like that chart because it lacks precision. Instead of displaying hard numbers to show differences, it just uses general terms that have no context to give meaning. What does earlier, intermediate, and later mean in the context of Age of first Intercourse? If the difference is 16 years, 16 years and 1 month, and 16 years and 2 months, that isn't a meaningful difference.
True.

However look at the societal history of Europe, Asia, and Africa (don’t count the Egyptians - they are not black) two have something the one didn’t :whistle:
Good agricultural land. The lack of good agricultural land resulted in a lack of cities. Without cities there was little to no technological and social advancement. On top of that Africa deals with a lot more diseases, which as we have seen over the past 2 years can cause societal degradation. You had some exception such as Ethiopia and Mali, but not many.

You can extrapolate from this that due to the more primitive living style there was a lack of reproductive pressure to be smarter, but that would be speculative at best. Especially when you could just as easily claim the difference between IQ has more to do with poverty leading to malnutrition. This is where studies really need to put more focus on socioeconomic status. That may be the biggest factor in all of this, but it is often difficult to find data that actually goes in depth on this side of the equation.
:roll: so many holes in your argument. I’m not even going to waste time on them.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:50 am

There are an overwhelming number of studies concluding that IQ is causative rather than correlative, and IQ is the single best determinate of success in life.
IQ is inheritable and it doesn't change.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:00 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:50 am
There are an overwhelming number of studies concluding that IQ is causative rather than correlative, and IQ is the single best determinate of success in life.
IQ is inheritable and it doesn't change.
Then the world is fucked when my son gets older... he already is savage with his wit and sarcasm... with my wife's social graces the world isn't ready for that kind of mental savagery...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:06 am

IS MaTh Edukationz RayCi$t?!

https://sports.yahoo.com/math-education ... 19877.html
Is math education racist? Debate rages over changes to how US teaches the subject
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:28 am

Racism has been redefined in the vein of egalitarianism: that all things be equal. Because some races excel in math over other races, math is racist. (So is height but somehow that never gets included in the list.)

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:29 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:28 am
Racism has been redefined in the vein of egalitarianism: that all things be equal. Because some races excel in math over other races, math is racist. (So is height but somehow that never gets included in the list.)
Normie won't be able to ignore race any longer. It will be fun watching normie go through the mental gymnastics of trying to ignore race, while being told math is racist, or your road is racist.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:29 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:28 am
Normie won't be able to ignore race any longer. It will be fun watching normie go through the mental gymnastics of trying to ignore race, while being told math is racist, or your road is racist.
It’s now racist to ignore race. If you claim to be “colorblind,” you are being racist. With egalitarianism, unequal things are racist, and since treating everyone the same results in inequality, people must be treated differently depending on their race.