Anti Racist = Anti White

GloryofGreece

Anti Racist = Anti White

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am

I realize this is in threads like "SJW" or other "woke" shit etc. but wanted to have a place to hash some of this out. Many online and of the rightwing persuasion correctly identify woke policies and slogans as simply anti white. My question is how can the opposition party/non profits/think tanks/pundits etc. get people to accept this fairly simple notion. So-called "antiracist" policies are antiwhite. You see hints of this with people coming out against CRT, but wokeness is not simply CRT. Can people claim things are antiwhite and keep their job moving forward? Will people like idk DeSantis move in this direction?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Martin Hash

Re: Anti Racist = Anti White

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:47 am

Wokeness is Marxism: they don’t care about liberty-based ideals. Democracy lets FMWs do & say whatever they want.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:52 am

It could be so simple. We don't have an enforced border or immigration control Two things any sovereign nation has to have in order to be a real country. 30% of the people living in the U.S. are foreign born. This is as high as it was back in the 1890s. Nothing else compares to this. And almost nothing else matters. On the economic side of things once and if we regain a defined place with boundaries we can do things that work. Namely, something that worked in Japan until the 1990s (when the Bank of Japan started acting more like our banks funny enough eh...) Controlled credit and investment in real infrastructure.

Princes of the Yen (one of the few econ books worth reading)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princes_of_the_Yen

Princes of the Yen (documentary)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Ac7ap ... pendentPOV

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:54 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:47 am
Wokeness is Marxism: they don’t care about liberty-based ideals. Democracy lets FMWs do & say whatever they want.
Think you may enjoy this, it takes 30 minutes to really heat up, but...this leads to what you are saying in some ways.

Last edited by The Conservative on Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:00 pm

I can see the potential for the Union staying together in even the long term if some basic legislation and enforcement is adjusted, but if it isn't I can see a slightly more plausible future where several regions stop listening to the federal government more and more. Until in essence we have breakaway republics/fiefs etc. I don't think we are going to have another National Convention but who knows. I also don't think the places that ignore the FEDs will do so overtly or loudly, but in some subtle and not so subtle actions they take it'll be clear to those that are paying attention things have majorly changed.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:24 pm

Collectivists don’t allow separatism: they consider it racist, etc. The only “autonomous zones” will be Leftist: should Libertyists try it, the military would be called in. This ends the same way the Soviet Union ended: not b/c the citizens want liberty, most Russians are still Communists; it disintegrates when there’s not enough bread.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:52 am

https://unherd.com/2021/11/the-emptines ... n-anarchy/
Interesting historical comparison of political strife in a country that was much different than ours. I do think several governors will ignore the FEDs. Then what? Who knows.

Doesn't DeSantis have a new State military organization?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:16 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 7:52 am
https://unherd.com/2021/11/the-emptines ... n-anarchy/
Interesting historical comparison of political strife in a country that was much different than ours. I do think several governors will ignore the FEDs. Then what? Who knows.

Doesn't DeSantis have a new State military organization?
bakumatsu :lol:
That's really working hard to find some obscure moment in Japanese history to compare the modern USA to. Hey, he paid for that course in 19th Century Japanese History, and he's going to show you. :lol:

It's a good comparison, just found it funny. We are an old empire, we will either reform and renew or die. It's happened time after time in the world.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience