Bull Durham Gores Another...

kybkh

Bull Durham Gores Another...

Post by kybkh » Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:55 am

https://archive.md/eVPgA

WASHINGTON — Federal authorities on Thursday arrested an analyst who in 2016 gathered leads about possible links between Donald J. Trump and Russia for what turned out to be Democratic-funded opposition research, according to people familiar with the matter.

The arrest of the analyst, Igor Danchenko, is part of the special counsel inquiry led by John H. Durham, who was appointed by the Trump administration to scrutinize the Russia investigation for any wrongdoing, the people said.

Mr. Danchenko, was the primary researcher of the so-called Steele dossier, a compendium of rumors and unproven assertions suggesting that Mr. Trump and his 2016 campaign were compromised by and conspiring with Russian intelligence officials in Moscow’s covert operation to help him defeat Hillary Clinton.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Re: Bull Durham Gores Another...

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:00 am

Hillary must be completely out of power. That’s satisfying until you realize the Commies got it all now.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Re: Bull Durham Gores Another...

Post by C-Mag » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:52 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:00 am
Hillary must be completely out of power. That’s satisfying until you realize the Commies got it all now.
I've had the same thoughts. The Obama faction has finally decided to do away with the Clinton faction.

The entire Russia Hoax was so obvious all along, but the propaganda was overwhelming. Most people will go to their grave still thinking Trump did something illegal with Russia.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience