The Conservative

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:58 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:49 am
:mrgreen:
SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:22 am

A long time friend, from 1986 until 2021, told me in our last conversation that the media cannot lie. He said that he took a course in college and he “learned” that it is basically impossible for the media to lie.

People are fucking dumb! I no longer talk to him and told him off. Our last conversation ended with me saying “you are Brainwashed by your co-workers (he works in advertising so the alphabet people rule) and your dumb fucking communist wife (which I’ve known since the 3rd grade).”
It’s so crazy. All my ex-friends had to do was keep their fucking mouths shut. What makes it doubly-insulting is that non-doctors want to lecture me on medicine, and non-lawyers want to lecture me on the law. In the past I would smile it off but look where that got us. Now I’m going to be a roadblock. The result is shunning; that’s how I know we’re outnumbered 100:1; nobody stands with me.
Those who fight for freedom will always be a minority.
#NotOneRedCent

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:34 am

Its amazing to see the affect of propaganda. Propaganda isn't really about changing people's minds or opinion. Its about getting you to change your actions. So, for example progressives in 2008/2009 that were clamoring about occupy wall street and the dreaded 1% are now supporting woke capital, big tech and big pharma. People that were going to Church stopped going in 2020. That's the power of propaganda.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:54 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:34 am
Its amazing to see the affect of propaganda. Propaganda isn't really about changing people's minds or opinion. Its about getting you to change your actions. So, for example progressives in 2008/2009 that were clamoring about occupy wall street and the dreaded 1% are now supporting woke capital, big tech and big pharma. People that were going to Church stopped going in 2020. That's the power of propaganda.
That is why I keep coming back to #tvtest. People who subject themselves to corporate media on a daily basis don't realize the damage that they are doing to their psyche. Even stupid drama shows are laced with political innuendo that flies over the masses heads who watch it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:00 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
They have us all arguing over Rittenhouse, while the FBI watched and recorded all the violence in Kenosha in real time. The FBI has been sitting on evidence of who were rioting, committing violent acts, and burning. They have charged no one. They changed our reality to make Kenosha violence all about Rittenhouse.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:00 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
They have us all arguing over Rittenhouse, while the FBI watched and recorded all the violence in Kenosha in real time. The FBI has been sitting on evidence of who were rioting, committing violent acts, and burning. They have charged no one. They changed our reality to make Kenosha violence all about Rittenhouse.
Yup. They have not charged any of the useful idiots. That day will come when they are no longer needed.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:15 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:40 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:00 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Yup. They have not charged any of the useful idiots. That day will come when they are no longer needed.
Likely. But they now have Antifa attacking Jab dictate protesters. Think about that, self described anti-facists, doing the dirty work of the state and big pharma, calling themselves anarchists.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:46 pm

Antifa IS the Commies. We haven’t see the Fascists yet: they’re the ones with the helicopters.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:19 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:46 pm
Antifa IS the Commies. We haven’t see the Fascists yet: they’re the ones with the helicopters.
I think we have seen the Fascists... who do you think are riding in the helicopters now?
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:57 pm

Anybody else watching the Rekieta Law livestreams or recaps? Dude is actually pretty funny with his snark but grounded in his assessments.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:50 am

Haumana wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:57 pm
Anybody else watching the Rekieta Law livestreams or recaps? Dude is actually pretty funny with his snark but grounded in his assessments.

No, but I agree.

I've been watching real-time... side note... I'm waiting for the prosecutors to really step up their game and not bat for the defense... it's sad that it seems they don't realize they are tearing down their own people... or perhaps it is on purpose because they know the truth?
#NotOneRedCent