Completely guilt
11%
Guilty on 1 or more charges, not all
22%

Total votes: 9

Martin Hash

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:29 pm

“Don’t propagate lies,” is a failed strategy as far as I can tell: Free Speech & all that. Everybody gets mad if you don’t let the witches constantly poison every conversation.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:49 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:29 pm
“Don’t propagate lies,” is a failed strategy as far as I can tell: Free Speech & all that. Everybody gets mad if you don’t let the witches constantly poison every conversation.

You really think it's a failed strategy ?

I guess I view it as just getting going .
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:49 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:29 pm

You really think it's a failed strategy ?

I guess I view it as just getting going .
I’m not changing: I’m a practiced witch-hunter.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:15 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:54 pm

The witches live a life of lies.
More and more I realize that standing up for the truth at all times is critical in our fight. Listen to Zman's podcast about Witches, I just posted it in the podcast thread. When someone says something about a Trans person, call them a cross dresser. If they say CRT, respond that it is Anti-White. My favortie, never call trannies by their new chosen name, Bruce Jenner is still Bruce Jenner.
I listen to ZMan weekly. That was a good show. +1

It is demoralizing as to how deep the lies go. I can keep them out of my day to day life for the most part but it is not unlike seeing the dark clouds gather on the horizon and knowing that a big storm is coming. I just refer people to sources that have helped my amygdala stay in check and hope it can do the same for them.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:30 pm

Haumana wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:15 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:54 pm

The witches live a life of lies.
More and more I realize that standing up for the truth at all times is critical in our fight. Listen to Zman's podcast about Witches, I just posted it in the podcast thread. When someone says something about a Trans person, call them a cross dresser. If they say CRT, respond that it is Anti-White. My favortie, never call trannies by their new chosen name, Bruce Jenner is still Bruce Jenner.
I listen to ZMan weekly. That was a good show. +1

It is demoralizing as to how deep the lies go. I can keep them out of my day to day life for the most part but it is not unlike seeing the dark clouds gather on the horizon and knowing that a big storm is coming. I just refer people to sources that have helped my amygdala stay in check and hope it can do the same for them.
I tend to listen every few weeks then OD on his great stuff. That show was a beauty.
I would agree on the big storm coming. It's been suppressed for years, when it blows it's going to be big.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:30 pm

There is a difference between being able to confront and prove when people lie, and what goes on today. In where those that lie are not allowed to be called liars and confronted outright.

The truth back then would always will out the bad seeds. Today, lies are today truth.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:30 pm

I tend to listen every few weeks then OD on his great stuff. That show was a beauty.
I would agree on the big storm coming. It's been suppressed for years, when it blows it's going to be big.
I typically work alone and always have my Sansa Clip on the back of my hat. I don't do radio or anything with any commercials that I can't skip. So I have a pretty set schedule of podcasts that I listen to during the week but the highlights are No Agenda on the first and second Thursdays of the week and ZMan on Fridays. Mondays are typically MMA/UFC centric podcasts. Moe Factz is a good listen too. He goes deep into some rabbit holes.

I will probably go back over the witch show one more time.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:22 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:08 pm
Check this out:

:20 mark. Lying POS anchor says he testified that he was shot as his hands were in the air.
2:06 mark. Witnesses own testimony says he was only shot at after he lower his hands and was pointing his own gun at Rittenhouse.

Media is not to be trusted AT ALL.
A long time friend, from 1986 until 2021, told me in our last conversation that the media cannot lie. He said that he took a course in college and he “learned” that it is basically impossible for the media to lie.

People are fucking dumb! I no longer talk to him and told him off. Our last conversation ended with me saying “you are Brainwashed by your co-workers (he works in advertising so the alphabet people rule) and your dumb fucking communist wife (which I’ve known since the 3rd grade).”
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:45 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:22 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 7:08 pm
Check this out:

:20 mark. Lying POS anchor says he testified that he was shot as his hands were in the air.
2:06 mark. Witnesses own testimony says he was only shot at after he lower his hands and was pointing his own gun at Rittenhouse.

Media is not to be trusted AT ALL.
A long time friend, from 1986 until 2021, told me in our last conversation that the media cannot lie. He said that he took a course in college and he “learned” that it is basically impossible for the media to lie.

People are fucking dumb! I no longer talk to him and told him off. Our last conversation ended with me saying “you are Brainwashed by your co-workers (he works in advertising so the alphabet people rule) and your dumb fucking communist wife (which I’ve known since the 3rd grade).”
Your friend is right, the media can't lie, what they do is publish their own version of the truth. I took classes in journalism... (sadly that was the only elective I could take without going crazy when I was going through college)...

The professor gave us a news story from a paper, what we didn't know at the time was that it was about her... she accused her husband of raping her. Long story, but basically, anyone that agreed with the report got bad grades, anyone that agreed with her got good grades.

The truth is the core, but it's always surrounded by opinion and flowery commentary. So that they don't look at the truth, but instead are influenced by the fluff.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:49 am

:mrgreen:
SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:22 am

It’s so crazy. All my ex-friends had to do was keep their fucking mouths shut. What makes it doubly-insulting is that non-doctors want to lecture me on medicine, and non-lawyers want to lecture me on the law. In the past I would smile it off but look where that got us. Now I’m going to be a roadblock. The result is shunning; that’s how I know we’re outnumbered 100:1; nobody stands with me.