11%
Guilty on 1 or more charges, not all
22%

Total votes: 9

Martin Hash

Re: Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:53 pm

I want to bring up another new insight:

The people who came at me, old friends, the ones I warned not to continue, explaining it was insulting, but they kept coming so I responded like the wrath of Khan: none of those people have ever apologized nor ever spoken to me again. That means they weren't really friends: they intentionally went down the road they did, just looking for an excuse to Cancel me.

People who won't join our side are on the other side, no matter what they say.

p.s. Hell, it happened on this forum a couple months ago.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:04 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:53 pm

The people who came at me, old friends, the ones I warned not to continue, explaining it was insulting, but they kept coming so I responded like the wrath of Khan: none of those people have ever apologized nor ever spoken to me again. That means they weren't really friends: they intentionally went down the road they did, just looking for an excuse to Cancel me.

Well….I agree we have come to a point where there are two clear sides. The side of America that lives rooted from the enlightenment age. The other side lives under ideals of the feudalism.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:09 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:04 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:53 pm

Well….I agree we have come to a point where there are two clear sides. The side of America that lives rooted from the enlightenment age. The other side lives under ideals of the feudalism.
There have been two clear sides for a very long time. People just refused to accept it as fact.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:38 am

My 83-year old dad was over for Thanksgiving. He’s a gun-nut Righty but watches the “news.” He told me he watches all the channels.

He thought Kyle Rittenhouse was guilty. He’d never seen the picture of Kyle cleaning graffiti. He knew about skateboard guy buy did NOT know he’d aimed a gun at Kyle’s head. He repeated the quote that Kyle had crossed state lines to kill people.

The trial’s long over but my dad who watches the news STILL did not know the facts. Nobody’s going to be red-pilled.

p.s. I told my dad what really happened and he’s embarrassed to be so kept in the dark.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:12 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:38 am
My 83-year old dad was over for Thanksgiving. He’s a gun-nut Righty but watches the “news.” He told me he watches all the channels.

He thought Kyle Rittenhouse was guilty. He’d never seen the picture of Kyle cleaning graffiti. He knew about skateboard guy buy did NOT know he’d aimed a gun at Kyle’s head. He repeated the quote that Kyle had crossed state lines to kill people.

The trial’s long over but my dad who watches the news STILL did not know the facts. Nobody’s going to be red-pilled.

p.s. I told my dad what really happened and he’s embarrassed to be so kept in the dark.
The TV Media is considered an individual source now. If you watch it, you only get one side.

That is why I haven't had cable for almost 20 years now. I prefer to research on my own.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:45 am

TV media isn't even a source. They are so full of lies and omissions that it is state propaganda.

I made it through Thanksgiving only after finally standing up and shutting down the start of liberal BS. My wife looked at me for a second with a look of "just let them ramble one like we usually do and let it pass". I couldn't do it anymore. Thankfully, the liberals understood that I wasn't going to let their BS go by uncontested and backed off.

One item mentioned that set me off was a comment about how Republicans steal elections. The topic got shut down before I asked how they even come to that conclusion. I bet this will be the state fed line from now until the 2022 elections. When the GOP mops the floor with the Democrats it will be sold as all due to cheating. More projection, same as it ever was.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:04 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:45 am
TV media isn't even a source. They are so full of lies and omissions that it is state propaganda.

I made it through Thanksgiving only after finally standing up and shutting down the start of liberal BS. My wife looked at me for a second with a look of "just let them ramble one like we usually do and let it pass". I couldn't do it anymore. Thankfully, the liberals understood that I wasn't going to let their BS go by uncontested and backed off.

One item mentioned that set me off was a comment about how Republicans steal elections. The topic got shut down before I asked how they even come to that conclusion. I bet this will be the state fed line from now until the 2022 elections. When the GOP mops the floor with the Democrats it will be sold as all due to cheating. More projection, same as it ever was.
I stayed home with family, the smartest move I made in a while.

The problem is people consider the TV and Print media sources for news. We know it's not, but until people unplug and start researching on their own, that is what we are stuck with.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:29 am

Martin Hash wrote:

That's the status quo right now. I'll know when the tides have really turned when Fauci becomes persona non grata.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:04 am

Straight dude banter. refreshing.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:40 pm

Martin Hash wrote:

I hear ya.

I know you dont care for generational politics, but it's a good tool. Your Dad, and mine are Lost Gen. Them and Boomers are the last Generations that still read the paper and watch the old media. Younger Gens are exposed to more voices.

The corporate media is losing their grip. It was college kids, Zoomers and millennials who started FJB chants in College.

The corporate media and tech are strong AF. But not as influential as 30 years ago.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience