New Founding

TheOneX

New Founding

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:54 am

https://newfounding.com/
Business and finance have been co-opted by radical political agendas. Media and the arts have become rigidly ideological, stifling creativity and political discourse. Many of our country’s leading voices hate America’s virtues and undermine America’s promise. They could not build what they are destroying.

We are charting another course. Across every sector lies a frontier with new and inspiring potential. We are bringing together people and resources to realize it. This means new media, technology, and commerce that serves and supports the American people.

We know this moment calls for action, and we’re stepping forward to lead.

Martin Hash

Re: New Founding

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:01 am

I hope it's not catfishing or false-flag b/c I signed up.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:30 am

Read the New Founding forum posts today: verdict still out. Lots of requests for money.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:49 am

It seems like a good-faith effort by someone involved with the Federalist Society, but I don't know that it will go anywhere. The discourse there is like, "Baby's First Dissident Manual" level. The discourse here is much more valuable if the truth is your objective.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:49 am
It seems like a good-faith effort by someone involved with the Federalist Society, but I don't know that it will go anywhere. The discourse there is like, "Baby's First Dissident Manual" level. The discourse here is much more valuable if the truth is your objective.
People have to start somewhere. While the rhetoric here may be much more advance, that isn't all that useful if we stay an insular group. While we may have good discourse, this site is ultimately about advancing a man's political career. Unless he is going to start running for president, that ultimately puts a cap on how much influential this site can be. Building up an alternative business network will go much further than we can here.

This is a good place for iron to sharpen iron, but at some point you have to take your sword to war.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:47 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:28 pm
this site is ultimately about advancing a man's political career.
My fame. My "political career" is a troll. Actually, "getting famous" is a troll too. If I'm being truly self-aware, I guess this is a vanity site.
This is a good place for iron to sharpen iron, but at some point you have to take your sword to war.
Nice.