Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:50 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:27 pm
I count 6 urinals for 7 dwarves....
One of em is doing a bubbler.

Martin Hash

Re: Shit posts from Gab

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:30 pm

There was a poll that said half of males sit to pee. Surprised, I mentioned this on FB and offended some guy who asked why anyone would stand to pee. I said, “to try and cover the water with bubbles.” The guy didn’t understand what I meant but all real men do.

p.s. Now I have a urinal.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:03 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:30 pm
There was a poll that said half of males sit to pee. Surprised, I mentioned this on FB and offended some guy who asked why anyone would stand to pee. I said, “to try and cover the water with bubbles.” The guy didn’t understand what I meant but all real men do.

p.s. Now I have a urinal.
This is failout from having single women raise boys.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 17, 2022 8:30 am

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:13 am

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:36 am

One of the very different thing about Gab is that people are free to present Verboten topics. There are two that no one will discuss anywhere else. Black crime and anything negative to do with Jewish people.
Unfortunately, a bunch of it from a racist perspective. In America today we are told Race is everything, yet White people are not allowed to talk about it, unless you are confessing how you've personally oppressed someone. We are told we must Defend Israel at all costs. Yet we are not allowed to look at Israel of a Jew and ask critical questions.

This is an example of some of the stuff on Gab

Now, I can't confirm these numbers. All I know is I am aware of far more instances of Black on White crime, than White on Black. It's even odd typing this. I too have been engrained to not talk about such things.

I just wish to live in a world where real problems can be discussed without people being shutdown, censored and pilloried for wanting to look beyond race.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:43 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:36 am
One of the very different thing about Gab is that people are free to present Verboten topics. There are two that no one will discuss anywhere else. Black crime and anything negative to do with Jewish people.
Unfortunately, a bunch of it from a racist perspective. In America today we are told Race is everything, yet White people are not allowed to talk about it, unless you are confessing how you've personally oppressed someone. We are told we must Defend Israel at all costs. Yet we are not allowed to look at Israel of a Jew and ask critical questions.

This is an example of some of the stuff on Gab

Now, I can't confirm these numbers. All I know is I am aware of far more instances of Black on White crime, than White on Black. It's even odd typing this. I too have been engrained to not talk about such things.

I just wish to live in a world where real problems can be discussed without people being shutdown, censored and pilloried for wanting to look beyond race.
After getting a little headache from reading the blurred text, I can confirm in theory they are right I'll link to all the PDF's below:
2003.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:45 am

Thanks

Those numbers tell a different story of the Race war.
PLATA O PLOMO