Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

C-Mag

Re: Supply Chain Shortages and Inflation

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:03 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:30 am

We will see much of the ramifications of the layoffs/firing by the New Year. By January the Regime and many corporations will begin to change course and reverse vaccine orders. They won't be able to function if 8% or more of their workforce is not there. They being corporations, bureaucracies, organizations etc. The data for hospitalizations for people fully vaxed will be in the mainstream and impossible to ignore as well.
A nurse on Gab claimed that 32,000 nurses working for Kaiser Permnante are walking out over the jab dictate.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:03 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:

We will see much of the ramifications of the layoffs/firing by the New Year. By January the Regime and many corporations will begin to change course and reverse vaccine orders. They won't be able to function if 8% or more of their workforce is not there. They being corporations, bureaucracies, organizations etc. The data for hospitalizations for people fully vaxed will be in the mainstream and impossible to ignore as well.
A nurse on Gab claimed that 32,000 nurses working for Kaiser Permnante are walking out over the jab dictate.
If they follow through with mandates you will see an economic collapse that makes 2008/2009 look like boom times. I know myself that I will file a religious exemption. I don’t expect that it will be granted but I do plan on filing a lawsuit as soon as they give me my walking papers.

They want our economy to crash and burn. That’s in the new world orders plan as is depopulation.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:13 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:45 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:03 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:

If they follow through with mandates you will see an economic collapse that makes 2008/2009 look like boom times. I know myself that I will file a religious exemption. I don’t expect that it will be granted but I do plan on filing a lawsuit as soon as they give me my walking papers.

They want our economy to crash and burn. That’s in the new world orders plan as is depopulation.

I think the witches want so bad to see religious exemptions and then deny them. They can put you in the box of being heretic and fire you all at once.

It sure looks intentional. Crash the world economy and then go digital currency and good citizen score to control the populace.
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:23 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:13 pm
It sure looks intentional. Crash the world economy and then go digital currency and good citizen score to control the populace.
Better start practicing applying my Joker face paint. :twisted:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:20 pm

One guys take
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:22 pm

Money printer go chunk-a-chunk-a-chunk.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets ... ame=iossmf
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:53 pm

No more hiding inflation, it is present in daily life and affecting daily decisions, everyone is tuned in.

What's going up...................... everything you need

Article https://www.zerohedge.com/personal-fina ... it-hardest
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:06 am

Local meat producer is successful supplying beef to stores, start expanding their market, and the Globohomos get them barred from grocery stores
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 11:06 am
Local meat producer is successful supplying beef to stores, start expanding their market, and the Globohomos get them barred from grocery stores
Wonder if they could sue the grocery stores into discovery?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:30 am

Biden's doing it! He's bringing down gas prices!

Full tweet:
https://twitter.com/dccc/status/1466494 ... -of-gas%2F

They really do think we are this stupid.