TheOneX wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:15 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:05 am

NICE

Well played Sir :clap:
Only if he can claim a paycheck by end of week. Most places up here countering with logic on that stuff would be means for termination.
I'm not getting fired over this, I'm too well liked and too important to be fired without making a public scene.
So am I, my suggestion. Don't hold your hopes on your prior cache before the corruption took hold at your company.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Beyond Woke

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:51 pm

TheOneX wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:05 am

NICE

Well played Sir :clap:
Only if he can claim a paycheck by end of week. Most places up here countering with logic on that stuff would be means for termination.
I'm not getting fired over this, I'm too well liked and too important to be fired without making a public scene.
Famous last words.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:13 pm

Seems someone took notice of my comment. In today's email, they left out the part that highlighted as being explicitly sexist, but kept everything else.

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:04 am

‘Horrifying’: Huge Proportion Of Children Pursuing Gender Transitions Are Actually Autistic, Experts Believe

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... 8#comments
Transgender individuals are about three to six times more likely to be autistic than non-transgender people, research shows; the connection between transgenderism and autism has been a subject of interest for researchers since at least 2010, and the Gender Development Identity Service at Tavistock, the world’s largest pediatric gender clinic, came under fire in recent years over allegations that as many as 97.5% of its gender patients had autism. Dr. Susan Bradley, a Canadian psychiatrist and pioneer in treating gender dysphoria, told the DCNF that she now believes most pediatric gender patients are actually on the autism spectrum and are being exploited by medical professionals.
The Clarke Institute of Toronto, which is now the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, opened its pediatric gender clinic in the mid-1970s, when clinicians were offering a therapy-centered approach and 80% to 90% of patients outgrew their gender confusion and came to terms with their biological sex, according to Bradley.
“The autistic mindset tends to see things in black and white, and so if a child doesn’t feel like a girl — and this might be because they don’t feel pretty enough to be a girl — then they believe they must be a boy,” Stella O’Malley, a psychotherapist and founder of Genspect, an organization that’s critical of child transitions, told the DCNF.

“Autistic people also tend to be very literal and so they can believe if people use their preferred pronouns and names, then they must be a boy. Children on the spectrum also tend to be gender nonconforming, and nonconforming in many other ways, and this leads them to believe that perhaps they must be a boy,” O’Malley said.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:34 am

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:04 am
‘Horrifying’: Huge Proportion Of Children Pursuing Gender Transitions Are Actually Autistic, Experts Believe

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... 8#comments
Transgender individuals are about three to six times more likely to be autistic than non-transgender people, research shows; the connection between transgenderism and autism has been a subject of interest for researchers since at least 2010, and the Gender Development Identity Service at Tavistock, the world’s largest pediatric gender clinic, came under fire in recent years over allegations that as many as 97.5% of its gender patients had autism. Dr. Susan Bradley, a Canadian psychiatrist and pioneer in treating gender dysphoria, told the DCNF that she now believes most pediatric gender patients are actually on the autism spectrum and are being exploited by medical professionals.
The Clarke Institute of Toronto, which is now the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, opened its pediatric gender clinic in the mid-1970s, when clinicians were offering a therapy-centered approach and 80% to 90% of patients outgrew their gender confusion and came to terms with their biological sex, according to Bradley.
“The autistic mindset tends to see things in black and white, and so if a child doesn’t feel like a girl — and this might be because they don’t feel pretty enough to be a girl — then they believe they must be a boy,” Stella O’Malley, a psychotherapist and founder of Genspect, an organization that’s critical of child transitions, told the DCNF.

“Autistic people also tend to be very literal and so they can believe if people use their preferred pronouns and names, then they must be a boy. Children on the spectrum also tend to be gender nonconforming, and nonconforming in many other ways, and this leads them to believe that perhaps they must be a boy,” O’Malley said.
Yeah, I've been pointing this out for a while on other places, I get shunned quite a bit for actually pointing out that groomers are taking children and young adults with a known issue and compounding on that by making them question their gender.

They use the Autistic's inability to see anything buy black and white in many cases to push that kind of fuckery on them. Sadly entities inside Linkedin are notorious for doing this.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:13 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:51 pm
TheOneX wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Famous last words.
They responsed, "Thank you for raising this concern. Please be assured it is being reviewed and acted on by executive leadership."

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:40 am

OneX

You must be very reassured with that statement :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:40 am
OneX

Very comfy up here on the chopping block lol
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:59 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:19 pm
C-Mag wrote:
OneX

#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Mar 21, 2023 4:05 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:19 pm
C-Mag wrote:
OneX

Lol right. The woke will cut off their nose despite their face. That’s why companies that are ESG compliant are simply burn pits for capital.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi: