Beyond Woke

TheOneX

Re: Beyond Woke

Post by TheOneX » Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:38 pm

The month of March is #WomensHistoryMonth and this year’s theme for International Women's Day, March 8th is #EmbraceEquity. The goal of this year’s theme seeks to forge worldwide understanding about why "equal opportunities are no longer enough" - and can in fact be exclusionary, rather than inclusive. That is because equality focuses on providing all genders with equal opportunities, such as a woman's right to vote. Yet, women often require more than a level playing field. They need to belong in a global culture that actively promotes and supports them in all aspects of their life, from education to the workplace to health. And yet, one MAJOR obstacle to achieving this is the burden of care and unpaid labor that women often take on. In fact, did you know…?
Well this is an email my company just sent everyone. Every since bringing on that investment company, and hiring that "Chief People Officer" this company has slowly gone down that woke path from just "don't be an asshole to your co-workers" to "women deserve special treatment over men".

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:58 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:38 pm
The month of March is #WomensHistoryMonth and this year’s theme for International Women's Day, March 8th is #EmbraceEquity. The goal of this year’s theme seeks to forge worldwide understanding about why "equal opportunities are no longer enough" - and can in fact be exclusionary, rather than inclusive. That is because equality focuses on providing all genders with equal opportunities, such as a woman's right to vote. Yet, women often require more than a level playing field. They need to belong in a global culture that actively promotes and supports them in all aspects of their life, from education to the workplace to health. And yet, one MAJOR obstacle to achieving this is the burden of care and unpaid labor that women often take on. In fact, did you know…?
Well this is an email my company just sent everyone. Every since bringing on that investment company, and hiring that "Chief People Officer" this company has slowly gone down that woke path from just "don't be an asshole to your co-workers" to "women deserve special treatment over men".
Time to move on, sounds like. Get a job working at home and opt out of the bullshit.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:10 pm

TheOneX wrote:

How to get really longwinded to say, Women really can't compete with Men.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:22 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:10 pm
TheOneX wrote:

Yeah, I responded to the email by saying it was sexist towards women by implicitly claiming women are not just as capable as men.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:05 am

TheOneX wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:22 am
C-Mag wrote:

Yeah, I responded to the email by saying it was sexist towards women by implicitly claiming women are not just as capable as men.
NICE

Well played Sir :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:19 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:05 am
TheOneX wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

NICE

Only if he can claim a paycheck by end of week. Most places up here countering with logic on that stuff would be means for termination.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:15 am

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:05 am
TheOneX wrote:

NICE

Only if he can claim a paycheck by end of week. Most places up here countering with logic on that stuff would be means for termination.
I'm not getting fired over this, I'm too well liked and too important to be fired without making a public scene.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:36 am

Stand your ground; you'll feel better later in life.

"It's better to get beat up than to remember being a coward the rest of your life." - me
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:56 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:36 am
Stand your ground; you'll feel better later in life.

"It's better to get beat up than to remember being a coward the rest of your life." - me
Damn right
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:00 pm

Making people live up to their policies and rhetoric is strong behavior.
PLATA O PLOMO