Beyond Woke

Martin Hash

Re: Beyond Woke

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:15 am

Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:56 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:49 pm
I’m not looking for followers, and certainly not sycophants (I’ve had enough of that); I just want to discuss stuff with people who recognize they will never again have contact with someone like me, but won’t back down either just because of it. I want it to be real this last part of my life.
How does that jibe with you wanting to be famous?
Do you have to have followers to be famous? I’d always thought that was just how some people got famous.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:19 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:12 am
Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:00 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:28 pm
Dude, you should have seen me on the show floor. I’ve had some superhuman sales experiences! I’ve written about them in one of my “Memoirs” books. As far as my podcast goes, I listen to Aaron Cleary now, and Scott Adams previously: they have terrible production value, are long & never get to the point, yet have 100s of 1000s of followers. Nobody read Nietzsche until he was dead.

I’d like it if you guys listened to my podcasts but that’s not why I do them.
Do you listen to either of them now? Me either.

Sell me something if you really want to be famous. Or don't, I dig you as you are. I enjoy this niche, a few weirdos with a rich friend who can afford to host us. meh. nobody else gets us so here we are.
I still listen to Aaron. Of course, it’s my usual skip, skip, skip; but it’s not production value that puts me off, it’s that I’ve heard everything he has to say, and he’s not very accomplished or experienced. Scott Adams is an obsessed Covidian with no backbone but cclleevveerr.

I think fame is random, like most things in the Lucktocracy. The chances are slim but I’ll keep buying tickets. You’re obviously not my target market but I can’t even say who is? I hate almost all media; it seems probable that other people do too. Matching up is where the luck comes in.
That's the issue. I AM ONE OF THE FEW THAT ARE ROOTING FOR YOU. I am here and have been a fan for a long time. I want you to be famous.

I don't listen to either. Their schtick has run its course. I will check out Adams on the sidebar with Viva and Barnes though.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:21 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:15 am
Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:49 pm
I’m not looking for followers, and certainly not sycophants (I’ve had enough of that); I just want to discuss stuff with people who recognize they will never again have contact with someone like me, but won’t back down either just because of it. I want it to be real this last part of my life.
Do you have to have followers to be famous? I’d always thought that was just how some people got famous.
Right? Therein lies the rub. You aren't looking for followers but famous people have followers.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:22 am

Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:19 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:00 am

Do you listen to either of them now? Me either.

Sell me something if you really want to be famous. Or don't, I dig you as you are. I enjoy this niche, a few weirdos with a rich friend who can afford to host us. meh. nobody else gets us so here we are.
I still listen to Aaron. Of course, it’s my usual skip, skip, skip; but it’s not production value that puts me off, it’s that I’ve heard everything he has to say, and he’s not very accomplished or experienced. Scott Adams is an obsessed Covidian with no backbone but cclleevveerr.

I think fame is random, like most things in the Lucktocracy. The chances are slim but I’ll keep buying tickets. You’re obviously not my target market but I can’t even say who is? I hate almost all media; it seems probable that other people do too. Matching up is where the luck comes in.
That's the issue. I AM ONE OF THE FEW THAT ARE ROOTING FOR YOU. I am here and have been a fan for a long time. I want you to be famous.

I don't listen to either. Their schtick has run its course. I will check out Adams on the sidebar with Viva and Barnes though.
Oh, sorry, I thought you were a fan. I realize now you were giving me some advice using the first person and I got confused.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:23 am

Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:21 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:15 am
Haumana wrote:

Right? Therein lies the rub. You aren't looking for followers but famous people have followers.
Explain please. Give examples that aren’t media, like scientists & such.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am

Haumana wrote:

What about my “sales” presentation attracted you?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:29 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:22 am
Haumana wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Oh, sorry, I thought you were a fan. I realize now you were giving me some advice using the first person and I got confused.
It's cool. None of this changes my life on way or the other.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:14 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am
Haumana wrote:

Your pitch was that you had a boat for all of us who were abandoned by Carlin. RIch guy with a boat. Alright let's go. You weren't really in the equation. It was only after that I figured out who the fuck this "Hash" guy was. Weirdo but alright, I am on board.

After that it was a place where people could let their freak flag fly. I am no fan of Monty, and I had him on Foe list for over a year, but by blocking him you created a revolt.

Those same people are coalescing elsewhere, it's not that they don't dig each other it's that they don't dig your tyranny. Your forum is headed back to an echo cavern with a party of one. *shrug

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:41 pm

So not really a fan?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:47 pm

Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:14 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 am
Haumana wrote:

Your pitch was that you had a boat for all of us who were abandoned by Carlin. RIch guy with a boat. Alright let's go. You weren't really in the equation. It was only after that I figured out who the fuck this "Hash" guy was. Weirdo but alright, I am on board.

After that it was a place where people could let their freak flag fly. I am no fan of Monty, and I had him on Foe list for over a year, but by blocking him you created a revolt.

Those same people are coalescing elsewhere, it's not that they don't dig each other it's that they don't dig your tyranny. Your forum is headed back to an echo cavern with a party of one. *shrug
This is his site, his forum, what do you want?
#NotOneRedCent