Beyond Woke

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Beyond Woke

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:46 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:58 am
That’s not a bad read but you know my analysis focuses on FMWs. Fortunately you have a remedy for yours; unfortunately I do not for mine.
His solution solves both problems.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:52 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:46 am
Martin Hash wrote:
That’s not a bad read but you know my analysis focuses on FMWs. Fortunately you have a remedy for yours; unfortunately I do not for mine.
Control is worth way more than money. A job where you’re in control is worth 10x more than the money (take my word for it). FMWs want the control.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:18 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:52 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:46 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Control is worth way more than money. A job where you’re in control is worth 10x more than the money (take my word for it). FMWs want the control.
My point is they only have strong indirect control. The amount of true believers who are in direct control is very small, and can easily be overpowered if we can subvert their indirect control which is far easier to do than it is to try to win this on the field of politics. They didn't get the influence and control they have today through politics. They did it primarily through control of the media and universities. As long as they keep control there, it is going to be difficult, if not impossible, to defeat them politically without creating our own brand of totalitarianism. While I do not have a solution for universities, I do have a solution for their control over media. If we can make it no longer profitable to push these idiotic ideas through media, that would be a massive win that would influence politics.

The political realm of this fight is just a dam. It holds back the flood, letting only a controlled amount through, as long as it keeps raining water will keep filling up the reservoir. Winning in the political realm can only act as a dam. Eventually the dam will either collapse, or so much water will be let through that it won't matter anymore. We need to stop it from raining. The only way to stop that is to get back control of the media and universities.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:28 pm

Well, my podcasts certainly reflect that pov. One of the reasons I question it is that I’ve been doing podcasts for 6 years and it’s only gotten worse. I’m an engineer enough to know that you can predict momentum.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:21 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:28 pm
Well, my podcasts certainly reflect that pov. One of the reasons I question it is that I’ve been doing podcasts for 6 years and it’s only gotten worse. I’m an engineer enough to know that you can predict momentum.
Fair enough. You know what your biggest hole in your resume is? Sales. You have never discussed selling anything to anyone. And your podcast doesn't sell you very well. The only famous engineer types are Fauci and Gates, neither of which are famous for anything good unless you are a normie.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:28 pm

Dude, you should have seen me on the show floor. I’ve had some superhuman sales experiences! I’ve written about them in one of my “Memoirs” books. As far as my podcast goes, I listen to Aaron Cleary now, and Scott Adams previously: they have terrible production value, are long & never get to the point, yet have 100s of 1000s of followers. Nobody read Nietzsche until he was dead.

I’d like it if you guys listened to my podcasts but that’s not why I do them.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:49 pm

I’m not looking for followers, and certainly not sycophants (I’ve had enough of that); I just want to discuss stuff with people who recognize they will never again have contact with someone like me, but won’t back down either just because of it. I want it to be real this last part of my life.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:56 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:49 pm
I’m not looking for followers, and certainly not sycophants (I’ve had enough of that); I just want to discuss stuff with people who recognize they will never again have contact with someone like me, but won’t back down either just because of it. I want it to be real this last part of my life.
How does that jibe with you wanting to be famous?

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:00 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:28 pm
Dude, you should have seen me on the show floor. I’ve had some superhuman sales experiences! I’ve written about them in one of my “Memoirs” books. As far as my podcast goes, I listen to Aaron Cleary now, and Scott Adams previously: they have terrible production value, are long & never get to the point, yet have 100s of 1000s of followers. Nobody read Nietzsche until he was dead.

Do you listen to either of them now? Me either.

Sell me something if you really want to be famous. Or don't, I dig you as you are. I enjoy this niche, a few weirdos with a rich friend who can afford to host us. meh. nobody else gets us so here we are.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:12 am

Haumana wrote:
Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:00 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:28 pm

Do you listen to either of them now? Me either.

Sell me something if you really want to be famous. Or don't, I dig you as you are. I enjoy this niche, a few weirdos with a rich friend who can afford to host us. meh. nobody else gets us so here we are.
I still listen to Aaron. Of course, it’s my usual skip, skip, skip; but it’s not production value that puts me off, it’s that I’ve heard everything he has to say, and he’s not very accomplished or experienced. Scott Adams is an obsessed Covidian with no backbone but cclleevveerr.

I think fame is random, like most things in the Lucktocracy. The chances are slim but I’ll keep buying tickets. You’re obviously not my target market but I can’t even say who is? I hate almost all media; it seems probable that other people do too. Matching up is where the luck comes in.