Post by Haumana » Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:34 am

Who's still missing Monty?

The Conservative

Re: The Era of Biden

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:13 am

Haumana wrote:
Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:34 am
Who's still missing Monty?
Not I, been rather nice not trying to debate a lunitic.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:37 pm

https://taxfoundation.org/democrats-top ... -tax-rate/
Under the latest iteration of the House Build Back Better Act (BBBA), the average top tax rate on personal income would reach 57.4 percent, giving the U.S. the highest rate in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). All 50 states plus the District of Columbia would have top tax rates on personal income exceeding 50 percent.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:04 am

The internal war between Biden and Harris continues. It's clear the Biden wing wants to be free of K Harris, and likely the Democrat party too. She unlikely, incompetent and unelectable. And I think that's the crux, they know Joe can't go again in 24 and they want a replacement, Harris would be a failure. But how do you you get rid of a persona that has all the magical checkmarks, gender, race, politics ? Well, you promote them. Rumor is they are considering Harris for SCOTUS position.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:34 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:04 am
The internal war between Biden and Harris continues. It's clear the Biden wing wants to be free of K Harris, and likely the Democrat party too. She unlikely, incompetent and unelectable. And I think that's the crux, they know Joe can't go again in 24 and they want a replacement, Harris would be a failure. But how do you you get rid of a persona that has all the magical checkmarks, gender, race, politics ? Well, you promote them. Rumor is they are considering Harris for SCOTUS position.
ROFLCOPTER
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:45 am

C-Mag wrote:
Get a SJW Native American and you got everything checked again...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:35 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:34 am
C-Mag wrote:
ROFLCOPTER
I honestly don't know how it's going to happen, but Biden and at a larger level, the Democrat party and establishment are going to rid themselves of K Harris as a public figure. They will still use her as a tool, but there no path forward in politics for her. She's too big a POS even for them.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:35 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
ROFLCOPTER
I honestly don't know how it's going to happen, but Biden and at a larger level, the Democrat party and establishment are going to rid themselves of K Harris as a public figure. They will still use her as a tool, but there no path forward in politics for her. She's too big a POS even for them.
Agree, and I think they just switch VPs at some point. A seat on SCOTUS would just be an absolute mockery. I don’t think they can risk undermining an entire second branch of government at this point.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:08 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:10 pm
C-Mag wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

ROFLCOPTER
Agree, and I think they just switch VPs at some point. A seat on SCOTUS would just be an absolute mockery. I don’t think they can risk undermining an entire second branch of government at this point.
A seat on the SCOTUS would be a mockery, and 3 years ago I would agree that they wouldn't undermine it. But today, what we've learned in the last few years. Damn man.

From the reports, no one can work with Harris, and the paradigm they've built of gender and race meaning everything, you can't have an OWG getting rid of a victim of systemic racism. So how else to get rid of them but promote them ?
PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:40 am

C-Mag wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
ROFLCOPTER
Can you point to a few articles or something that indicates Biden's Admin are looking to get rid of her? Wouldn't they know her problems a year ago?

Hey man not specific to this but related to Covid fearmongering. How do you think this will playout compared with the "delta" variant?

Lastly, do you think the vaccine mandate will get denied by the 6th Circuit Court and then have to be settled in the Supreme Court sometime by late Winter? My bet is that it gets deemed unconstitutional. After that who knows. Maybe the next push will be hey look we have an effective treatment i.e. ivermectin but the new Pzier med ripoff.
The good, the true, & the beautiful