Dark Days Ahead

C-Mag

Re: Dark Days Ahead

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:08 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:15 pm
Literal puppet government.

Indeed.

The Dems figured out they own govt. Campaigning, getting legit votes and even the appearance of competency not required.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:13 am

The Conservative wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 7:09 am
https://youtube.com/shorts/T90a71ZBYS8?feature=share

Something worth realizing we will never be able to actually get our money if SHTF.
Absolutely.

My goal is 3 months mortgage in cash on hand, 3 months in gold/silver, and whatever I need for 90 days in supplies.

If you look at economic SHTF history, the real crunch period that causes people to starve, stand in lines, subject to violence.... is fairly short, with an extended low intensity period.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:08 pm

I can picture 80s Marty tearin up the dance floor to this
PLATA O PLOMO

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:38 pm

It wasn’t as impressive when I was a youngin’.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:28 am

How long have we been played?
Now mind you I don't watch Tucker... but this got thrown up on my feed at youtube, leads me to wonder how corrupt things really are...

#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:00 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:28 am
How long have we been played?
Now mind you I don't watch Tucker... but this got thrown up on my feed at youtube, leads me to wonder how corrupt things really are...

We’re somewhere near feudalism.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:34 pm

The unspoken crime will have world re-ordering ramifications.

I speak of the destruction of Nordstream. It is verboten to speak of it in the west, we all know who did it, even those that won't admit to the fact know. The maniacal narcissist's have revealed themselves to the world. In a world hungry for energy, they destroyed the source of cheap energy for an ally. Who can ever trust these people again ?

We will not speak of it, but you can bet everyone outside the NATO influence zone does. Thirty years ago the USA was the vision of freedom for the world, now we are selfish tyrants that even though not threatened at all ramp up WWIII and destroy wealth of allies to enrich themselves. Nations around the globe are reconsidering their loyalty to the status quo system, and it will reorder the world. I don't know how, but it won't favor us, and we will be weaker.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:13 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:34 pm
The unspoken crime will have world re-ordering ramifications.

I speak of the destruction of Nordstream. It is verboten to speak of it in the west, we all know who did it, even those that won't admit to the fact know. The maniacal narcissist's have revealed themselves to the world. In a world hungry for energy, they destroyed the source of cheap energy for an ally. Who can ever trust these people again ?

We will not speak of it, but you can bet everyone outside the NATO influence zone does. Thirty years ago the USA was the vision of freedom for the world, now we are selfish tyrants that even though not threatened at all ramp up WWIII and destroy wealth of allies to enrich themselves. Nations around the globe are reconsidering their loyalty to the status quo system, and it will reorder the world. I don't know how, but it won't favor us, and we will be weaker.
We are a mirror of the boomers and the gen z population.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:35 pm

Things are really starting to speed up now.
- They've lost control of the COVID narrative
- Tucker is destroying the J6 Insurrection narrative
- They are losing support of Ukraine
- They can't decide on how to report on the meat grinder of Bakmut, they keep going between it's only symbolic to its the most strategic position in the war, while making up fanciful stories about the Russian are down to issuing shovels to Soldiers to fight
- Today Congress is openly discussing invading Mexico because Americans were killed by a Cartel

I'm sure there are more you guys can list, get a good seat, this is going to be exciting
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:35 pm

Great overiew of what's happening in the US at this channel, in military format so it's appealing to me. But very easy to follow. I always find items I didn't know about.

A good resources for the Dark Days ahead
PLATA O PLOMO