China China China

TheOneX

Re: China China China

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:46 am

These protests are more widespread than just at an iPhone factory. They are happening all over China.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:20 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:46 am
These protests are more widespread than just at an iPhone factory. They are happening all over China.
I understand that, but China has made over 10k people disappear, and nothing came of it. They have had a million+ die of COVID, and no one knows who they are...do you not think if the CCP wanted to get serious, they could make this go away, and no one outside of the country would be any of the wiser by the time it ends?

There are three things people take for granted.

1. China doesn't hold human life sacred. It is used as capital to further the strength of communism. The many above self.

2. China strives to be better than all. The chance to be #1 is not an option; it is a must. They will lie, steal and cheat while smiling at you while stabbing you with a knife, and you look forward to it happening.

3. If China falls, Russia falls, if Russia falls, India falls, and if they all fall, the world order will collapse upon itself because there will be nothing more than the US to support it, and right now, the US is in no place or position to do so.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:26 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:20 pm
TheOneX wrote:
I understand that, but China has made over 10k people disappear, and nothing came of it. They have had a million+ die of COVID, and no one knows who they are...do you not think if the CCP wanted to get serious, they could make this go away, and no one outside of the country would be any of the wiser by the time it ends?

1. China doesn't hold human life sacred. It is used as capital to further the strength of communism. The many above self.

2. China strives to be better than all. The chance to be #1 is not an option; it is a must. They will lie, steal and cheat while smiling at you while stabbing you with a knife, and you look forward to it happening.

3. If China falls, Russia falls, if Russia falls, India falls, and if they all fall, the world order will collapse upon itself because there will be nothing more than the US to support it, and right now, the US is in no place or position to do so.
Guess you are talking about something very different than anyone else.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:00 pm

TheOneX wrote:
I’m sure you’re looking at this like I am: hopeful but probably nothing. It’s not like they’re going to change to liberty even if the government falls. In fact, Wokeness would be the most probably result if that happened.

Think about the opposition here: our enemies literally hate free speech, rule of law, innocent until proven guilty & sons are not responsible for the sins of their fathers.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:31 am

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:26 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:20 pm
TheOneX wrote:

Guess you are talking about something very different than anyone else.
Look at the details, not just what's in front of you.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:08 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:00 pm
TheOneX wrote:
I’m sure you’re looking at this like I am: hopeful but probably nothing. It’s not like they’re going to change to liberty even if the government falls. In fact, Wokeness would be the most probably result if that happened.

Think about the opposition here: our enemies literally hate free speech, rule of law, innocent until proven guilty & sons are not responsible for the sins of their fathers.
I'm looking at this as the potential downfall of Xi, not of the CCP. He has pushed the Chinese people to a breaking point, but that breaking point is likely to be satisfied with the removal of Xi and dropping the COVID lockdowns.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:57 am

TheOneX wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:08 am
Martin Hash wrote:
TheOneX wrote:

I'm looking at this as the potential downfall of Xi, not of the CCP. He has pushed the Chinese people to a breaking point, but that breaking point is likely to be satisfied with the removal of Xi and dropping the COVID lockdowns.
I agree. Also this might buy the West sometime to get our heads screwed on straight and get some anti work leadership installed. America as a whole people greatly reject Wokeness. Wokeness is being driven by big tech and other large corps. The tail is wagging the dog.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:45 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:57 am
TheOneX wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

I agree. Also this might buy the West sometime to get our heads screwed on straight and get some anti work leadership installed. America as a whole people greatly reject Wokeness. Wokeness is being driven by big tech and other large corps. The tail is wagging the dog.
Xi is the CCP...
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:08 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:45 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
TheOneX wrote:

Xi is the CCP...
For now. The next asshole could easily be much worse.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:49 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:08 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:45 pm
SilverEagle wrote:

Xi is the CCP...
For now. The next asshole could easily be much worse.
Then it will collapse.
#NotOneRedCent