China China China

TheOneX

Re: China China China

Post by TheOneX » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:28 am

Don't think you need to blame the explosions on covert weapons manufacturing. China basically has no safety regulations, in such an environment explosions are bound to happen. Add to that, the Chinese people have a habit of setting fire to their buildings when their business is about to go under to collect the insurance money. That combination can lead to explosions.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:34 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:17 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:19 am
Haumana wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:14 am
Arguing over the shades of gray IS the problem.

IT'S FUCKING GRAY, ALREADY.
Not really, one can get him out of office, the other Depends.
Then what? Which "one" can get him out of office?
Wow... and people say I can't take a joke...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:37 am

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:28 am
Don't think you need to blame the explosions on covert weapons manufacturing. China basically has no safety regulations, in such an environment explosions are bound to happen. Add to that, the Chinese people have a habit of setting fire to their buildings when their business is about to go under to collect the insurance money. That combination can lead to explosions.
So can revolutionaries that we have no clue of. I was in China just as the Uyghurs were being rounded up. At the time, we couldn't tell what was happening, just 1000s of military vehicles, 100s of checkpoints, and the borders closed. (We were one of the last to come through before our border crossing was blown up.) In all of this, The West reported nothing until a year after we got home.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:39 am

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:28 am
Stuff like this is why I really don't worry about China. Am I supposed to take them serious as the world leader of the 21st C ? They can barely run their own country. Explosions, Corruption, Famine.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:12 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:07 am
Michael Yon reports famine conditions growing in China

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
18 hours ago
Elements of PanFaWar: Additive Stress
14 November 2021
McAllen, Texas
Mind-dump sans edit

Now to China -- stresses are adding up. China faces serious potential of another epic famine. Rest assured they will rape the seas of fish and whales, dolphins and snails.

Countries must be prepared to sink Chinese boats who are stealing their fish. China started all these problems. No country should feel obligated to starve while China bakes their fish and whales.

Indonesia will not hesitate to smoke Chinese fishing boats and already has sunk at least dozens in recent years.

China is in very serious trouble. Energy blackouts. Food shortages. China has often been visited by cannibalism and it would not be surprising that before another two winters pass, we will start hearing rumors of cannibalism. Think it won't happen? Happens all the time. Most people just don't pay attention.

Numerous unexplained explosions recently in China. Note: China has a long history of using explosives in conflict. Something I learned years ago when studying gunpowder and firework origins. Some countries use guns, some knives, some go heavily to bombs...that would be China.

Additive shortages also coming to Europe and elsewhere, such as United States. California, which should be the richest plot of land in the Solar System, cannot even keep the lights on. Because California is run by Blue Beasts.

Build your networks. Alone, we are weak. In strong networks, we are strong. Don't forget the church. A strong branch on a slippery slope. If you are thinking and planning ahead, and building your networks, your life will be 100x better.

We are rebuilding my website now to help with that. I will travel around America and spotlight who is succeeding to highlight ideas that can be used to increase our network resilience. Everyone has a skill. Time to dig into your closet for those skills you may have but never use any more. Take inventory of your strengths and weaknesses and plan accordingly.

Imagine how many things you already know how to do but never use anymore. Dormant skills that may soon be needed again.

https://www.ntd.com/record-breaking-sno ... 00671.html
https://michaelyon.locals.com/post/1298 ... ive-stress
I really wonder why people find this so hard to believe? China is literally showing people what it wants to show, and guides people away from what it wants people to ignore...

I said a long time ago the DCF that China is not going to be a world power, and if they become one it won't be for long. The reason was they were trying to do the same thing Russia did with the US... and with their own social programs on top of it, they are finding it hard to keep up the guise.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:47 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:12 am

I really wonder why people find this so hard to believe? China is literally showing people what it wants to show, and guides people away from what it wants people to ignore...

I said a long time ago the DCF that China is not going to be a world power, and if they become one it won't be for long. The reason was they were trying to do the same thing Russia did with the US... and with their own social programs on top of it, they are finding it hard to keep up the guise.
We've been fed a steady diet of propaganda since c. 2010 that the future was China. Back then, there was still a fairly high level of confidence in the media. Remember back on old DCF when you had to cite 'reputable' sources :lol:

The Globohomos got in bed with the Commies in the 90's, after 10-15 years of doing business with China, going to China and seeing the absolute control China had, Western proto Tyrants got envious of Xi's power and decided they could to it here too, but it would require the US ceding global leader status. However, China isn't the US, they have an unfriendly geography, and a culture of oppression, and risk aversion. That doesn't make for a global leader. So, here we are. The US is still the dominant power on the globe, but our leaders don't want it to be.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:47 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:12 am

We've been fed a steady diet of propaganda since c. 2010 that the future was China. Back then, there was still a fairly high level of confidence in the media. Remember back on old DCF when you had to cite 'reputable' sources :lol:

The Globohomos got in bed with the Commies in the 90's, after 10-15 years of doing business with China, going to China and seeing the absolute control China had, Western proto Tyrants got envious of Xi's power and decided they could to it here too, but it would require the US ceding global leader status. However, China isn't the US, they have an unfriendly geography, and a culture of oppression, and risk aversion. That doesn't make for a global leader. So, here we are. The US is still the dominant power on the globe, but our leaders don't want it to be.
The funny thing is if we went back to 2014, CNBC said China wouldn't be a dominant power:

https://www.cnbc.com/2014/02/11/five-re ... ntary.html
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:27 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:34 am
Haumana wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:19 am

Not really, one can get him out of office, the other Depends.
You are supposed to be an Aspie. Aspies don't joke it goes against the diagnosis.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:39 pm

Haumana wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:27 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Haumana wrote:

You are supposed to be an Aspie. Aspies don't joke it goes against the diagnosis.
Seriously? I'm fluent in sarcasm... but I digress...

I figured with the capitol D on Depends that would have enough of a hint of what I was hinting at. Meh, guess I got to work at my subtle humor.
#NotOneRedCent

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:45 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:39 pm
Haumana wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:27 pm
The Conservative wrote:

Seriously? I'm fluent in sarcasm... but I digress...

I figured with the capitol D on Depends that would have enough of a hint of what I was hinting at. Meh, guess I got to work at my subtle humor.
I am fluent humor and sarcasm, especially the dry stuff. I usually get your flavor. It must be me as to why I missed it this last time.