How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

The Conservative

Re: How much Voter Fraud do you think we will see this year?

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:29 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 am
Yay, another toothless Kraken.
I don't care about the individuals bringing lawsuits, I am more interested in the states, which is where they may have teeth. Now that AZ has shown proof, there is standing for their complaints.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:47 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
The courts have been compromised: there's no way fight back.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:04 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 6:47 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
We don't need the courts to do the reviews, those can go on without the court requirements, but with AZ showing proof as they have there is now a presidence which the courts can't ignore.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:04 am
Martin Hash wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
We don't need the courts to do the reviews, those can go on without the court requirements, but with AZ showing proof as they have there is now a presidence which the courts can't ignore.
But they will.

I agree that more audits keep the pressure on but it's political.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:53 pm

I saw that, I was waiting for more information to come out before saying anything. Because right now there is a call in all 50 states to do a recount and to see if any fraud happened like in AZ now.
You afraid you will be held criminally liable if you comment now ?

It's an interesting strategy.
We have legal minds here. Perhaps they can make the argument Dominion is doing inherently government work at the behest of the government so therefore is a government agent and subject to all the constraints put on government.

The assholes have done this over and over. They use NGOs to set policy with often permanent results. They listen to the SPLC on who is a hate group and who is not, that's how AntiFa always escapes scrutiny.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:11 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:06 am
The Conservative wrote:

I saw that, I was waiting for more information to come out before saying anything. Because right now there is a call in all 50 states to do a recount and to see if any fraud happened like in AZ now.

We have legal minds here. Perhaps they can make the argument Dominion is doing inherently government work at the behest of the government so therefore is a government agent and subject to all the constraints put on government.

The assholes have done this over and over. They use NGOs to set policy with often permanent results. They listen to the SPLC on who is a hate group and who is not, that's how AntiFa always escapes scrutiny.
It's not accidental: great strategy, planning & organization. The only question is: where did they get all the money to do it?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:28 am

Martin Hash wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:04 am
Martin Hash wrote:

But they will.

I agree that more audits keep the pressure on but it's political.
It's always been political, but as we have seen recently the political machine may just have more cracks on it than they are letting on. (I know hopeful) but in reality, there is a point in time where the facts can't be ignored anymore.

Sort of like how congress wouldn't allow people to say that the virus came from a lab, now it's all but assured it did. They are losing their grip, albeit slowly, but it is what it is, we are going to win this war, but it is going to take time.

As I've said, you win with overwhelming facts, not opinions.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:39 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:11 am
C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

It's not accidental: great strategy, planning & organization. The only question is: where did they get all the money to do it?
I'll answer my own question with my oft-repeated accusation that it's FMWs, and they do it for nothing. Let's say a voter fraud case comes up: if it's an FMW judge who gets it, they just 12(b)(6) it right there, and if it's a pussy OWG, he's too scared of the conflict, and if it's one of our (few) people, the FMWs & scared OWGs squelch him, or squelch it at a higher court the same way.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:42 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:39 am
Martin Hash wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

I'll answer my own question with my oft-repeated accusation that it's FMWs, and they do it for nothing. Let's say a voter fraud case comes up: if it's an FMW judge who gets it, they just 12(b)(6) it right there, and if it's a pussy OWG, he's too scared of the conflict, and if it's one of our (few) people, the FMWs & scared OWGs squelch him, or squelch it at a higher court the same way.
There is going to be a point in time when the court of public view is going to trump (all pun intended) court or congressional rulings.

There is going to be a point in time when the people take back what was once theirs. It just needs that one push to make it happen.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:44 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:42 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:39 am
Martin Hash wrote:

There is going to be a point in time when the court of public view is going to trump (all pun intended) court or congressional rulings.

There is going to be a point in time when the people take back what was once theirs. It just needs that one push to make it happen.
It's going to have to be the men who live around you because all the (fe)men around here are Commie-sympathizers.