Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Zlaxer

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:45 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:46 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:17 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:51 pm
People move to Portland because this is what they want. My daughter-in-law wants to go participate in the riots; only my son is keeping her from doing it. Virtually all the women I know support this shit. It isn't just a handful of ruffians; Communism has gotten a foothold, and they are the majority.

Why does she support the riots? Does she support Marxism? Does she understand how many people Marxism gas killed? Does she want everyone to be equal in all aspects of life by force? I’m genuinely curious how someone not a marxist can be pro-portland riots.
Black lives matter, don't you know that by now? :roll:

I want to hear what Hash has to say - it’s a chance to look inside the mind of someone who believes something that most of us reject...

I want to know if her reasons are grounded in logic or just feelz and if she even knows which one...

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:26 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:45 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:46 pm
Zlaxer wrote:

Why does she support the riots? Does she support Marxism? Does she understand how many people Marxism gas killed? Does she want everyone to be equal in all aspects of life by force? I’m genuinely curious how someone not a marxist can be pro-portland riots.
Black lives matter, don't you know that by now? :roll:

I want to hear what Hash has to say - it’s a chance to look inside the mind of someone who believes something that most of us reject...

I want to know if her reasons are grounded in logic or just feelz and if she even knows which one...
I'd love to as well, but there is no logic with that kind of feelings... you know that.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:
People move to Portland because this is what they want. My daughter-in-law wants to go participate in the riots; only my son is keeping her from doing it. Virtually all the women I know support this shit. It isn't just a handful of ruffians; Communism has gotten a foothold, and they are the majority.

She's a Millennial and has no idea what Marxism is or that she is one. She considers herself an egalitarian, and thinks anyone else isn't as empathic & understanding as her. It's quite insulting, really: here I am, a candidate for the U.S. House with a bidaily political podcast for 6 years, a political forum for a decade, and several political books, but she has the hubris to condemn me for not understanding! I ended up not going to Sturgis because I didn't want to get into a fight with her.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:30 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

She's a Millennial and has no idea what Marxism is or that she is one. She considers herself an egalitarian, and thinks anyone else isn't as empathic & understanding as her. It's quite insulting, really: here I am, a candidate for the U.S. House with a bidaily political podcast for 6 years, a political forum for a decade, and several political books, but she has the hubris to condemn me for not understanding! I ended up not going to Sturgis because I didn't want to get into a fight with her.
As I said, feels.

Not logical.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:40 pm

Keese Love has still not been arrested. No idea if he's even been questioned by Portland Police. This morning the Portland Police chief said they were looking into it.

The message is clear. There are people involved with BLM that are willing to kill you. The Police treat BLM with kid gloves. Act accordingly.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:46 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:40 pm
Keese Love has still not been arrested. No idea if he's even been questioned by Portland Police. This morning the Portland Police chief said they were looking into it.

The message is clear. There are people involved with BLM that are willing to kill you. The Police treat BLM with kid gloves. Act accordingly.
I live next to a law firm. Ive been prepped for a while.
#NotOneRedCent

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:06 am

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:19 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:40 pm

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:54 am

Awwww, poor guy. All he did was try and fight a racist. These commies (that's what I am now calling all of the BLM,Antifa,etc. now since they are all in this together) are always the bullies in large groups, but as soon as they are met with equal force or justice they turn into immediate victims. Worst part is how many people will fall for it.

I really want 2 separate countries. Please wall off the west and let's send the garbage from places like Chicago and Baltimore there in exchange for the few sane people left in places like Portland.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:01 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:54 am
Awwww, poor guy. All he did was try and fight a racist. These commies (that's what I am now calling all of the BLM,Antifa,etc. now since they are all in this together) are always the bullies in large groups, but as soon as they are met with equal force or justice they turn into immediate victims. Worst part is how many people will fall for it.

I really want 2 separate countries. Please wall off the west and let's send the garbage from places like Chicago and Baltimore there in exchange for the few sane people left in places like Portland.
Won’t work - they will come for you bc that’s where the money is - only way to stop this is to exterminate Marxism...