Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

C-Mag

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:55 am

Driver tries to escape mob, wrecks, gets beaten so badly he may be dead............. Portland.

However, the Internet tracked down the guy in under 2 hours. Outted him, called his employer, showed the employer the footage. Here's the best first report I've seen, with video clips.

https://www.nationalistreview.net/2020/ ... ring-riot/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:46 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:55 am
Driver tries to escape mob, wrecks, gets beaten so badly he may be dead............. Portland.

However, the Internet tracked down the guy in under 2 hours. Outted him, called his employer, showed the employer the footage. Here's the best first report I've seen, with video clips.

https://www.nationalistreview.net/2020/ ... ring-riot/
There was more than 1 guy involved. This one's just the one who got in one last kick to the guy's head as he laid unconscious.

The mob also beat up a woman people are saying is his wife and prevented her from attending to him. Reports on how this started differ, with some saying his truck was seen trying to run over protesters, but that doesn't match with the videos we do see that has him cashing to likely avoid hitting people. Plus, the video of his attempted escape from the initial attack shows him honking his horn to warn people. There are images of this guy trying to assist a trans woman who was being robbed and beaten by this mob earlier. This is likely what started his beating.

The videos of this are disgusting. The people involved, even those that didn't actually throw punches but laugh and film a guy who could be dying, deserve a special place in hell. These people need to be removed from society one way or another. The leaders who let their city be overrun with this need to be removed from public office and never be allowed to hold positions of authority anywhere ever again.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:51 pm

People move to Portland because this is what they want. My daughter-in-law wants to go participate in the riots; only my son is keeping her from doing it. Virtually all the women I know support this shit. It isn't just a handful of ruffians; Communism has gotten a foothold, and they are the majority.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:54 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:51 pm
People move to Portland because this is what they want. My daughter-in-law wants to go participate in the riots; only my son is keeping her from doing it. Virtually all the women I know support this shit. It isn't just a handful of ruffians; Communism has gotten a foothold, and they are the majority.
My wife told me the other night that she wants the Communists treated like the Amalekites.

:romance-hearteyes:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:00 pm

Xenophon wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:54 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
My wife told me the other night that she wants the Communists treated like the Amalekites.
My goodness, only Jews & Mormons would get that reference.

Remember where I live; I'm certain that feminists, minorities & weirdos don't control the rest of the nation like they do here.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:00 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Remember where I live; I'm certain that feminists, minorities & weirdos don't control the rest of the nation like they do here.
Christians too. She was referencing God's command to Saul in 1 Samuel, not the Talmud. I feel as though I have to make that clear so Nuke will still talk to me.

I live in the South, so the liberal insanity is contained within a handful of urban areas in my state, for the most part.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:00 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

They aren't the only ones, but hell I'd be happy to see that type of treatment done today, I think we have been a little soft on some groups of people...
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:07 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Ask her if she supports dragging people out of their cars, beating them unconscious, robbing them, and leaving them for dead. At this point if she is going there to riot, she is an enemy combatant to the rest of us.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:17 pm

Martin Hash wrote:

Why does she support the riots? Does she support Marxism? Does she understand how many people Marxism gas killed? Does she want everyone to be equal in all aspects of life by force? I’m genuinely curious how someone not a marxist can be pro-portland riots.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:46 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:17 pm
Martin Hash wrote:

Why does she support the riots? Does she support Marxism? Does she understand how many people Marxism gas killed? Does she want everyone to be equal in all aspects of life by force? I’m genuinely curious how someone not a marxist can be pro-portland riots.
Black lives matter, don't you know that by now? :roll:
#NotOneRedCent