Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

C-Mag

Re: Seriously, no one is talking about the riots?

Post by C-Mag » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:53 pm

:lol: :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:15 pm

This chick's twitter feed is a pretty good distillation of the Portland nightly riots. Day 75 tonight and counting. Last night was pretty raucous once the state troopers decided it was time for everyone to go home. They were cracking some skulls. The rioters' shield wall needs a little work.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292009075102765056

(2nd video titled "It's Happening"

Here is her feed:
https://twitter.com/KittyLists

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:04 pm

https://twitter.com/nulluser10/status/1 ... 1225958400

"You came to the wrong town, Antifa. Commie boys, GO HOME"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:44 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:04 pm
https://twitter.com/nulluser10/status/1 ... 1225958400

"You came to the wrong town, Antifa. Commie boys, GO HOME"
Antifa looked formidable early one. I admit I was impressed with their ability to generate uprisings in mutiple US cities, to have bricks delivered to target areas and to carry out targeted attacks.

However, over time. They've shown themselves to be pretty anemic. They cannot flex their strength outside of deep blue urban settings where they have the protection of local politicians and police. I said that accurately, the protection of the local authorities.

Whenever they venture out of their protected areas, they are quickly sent packing.
PLATA O PLOMO

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:50 am

8/7 @ about 1am as the rioters were marching through a residential neighborhood back to the PPB building, one of the residents complained and this was the mob's response.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:53 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:44 pm

Antifa looked formidable early one. I admit I was impressed with their ability to generate uprisings in mutiple US cities, to have bricks delivered to target areas and to carry out targeted attacks.

However, over time. They've shown themselves to be pretty anemic. They cannot flex their strength outside of deep blue urban settings where they have the protection of local politicians and police. I said that accurately, the protection of the local authorities.

Whenever they venture out of their protected areas, they are quickly sent packing.
Exactly. They are impotent anywhere that they are not sanctioned/tolerated by the local government.

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:18 am

Haumana wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:50 am
8/7 @ about 1am as the rioters were marching through a residential neighborhood back to the PPB building, one of the residents complained and this was the mob's response.

They really don't realize that kind of reaction creates the "Fuck you DNC" Trump voter this year. They're doing it to their own voting block now and will be scratching their heads like "How the fuck did that happen?" after the election.

*Correction - After I posted I think I may be a bit wrong. It won't be a "Fuck you DNC" vote but very well could be a "Fuck you Biden" and a "Fuck You Mayor" vote. In the long term the angry voters against the DNC will most likely remain loyal DNC voters in the future. However, if they allow this crap to continue and let ANTIFA (BLM) attack their base with no repercussion then it could very well end up splitting, if not out right destroy, the DNC as we know it.

*Edited for multiple spelling errors

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:56 am

It's taken a lot of work to make Donald Trump the safe reasonable choice for POTUS......... But, they've done it.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:56 am
It's taken a lot of work to make Donald Trump the safe reasonable choice for POTUS......... But, they've done it.

Quote of the Year!

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:28 pm

AverageJoe wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:14 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:56 am

Quote of the Year!
I stand in awe of their achievement as well.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0