Coronavirus thread

PartyOf5

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:33 am

Orchestrated. Not the variant, not COVID, but leaders reaction to it. They are using COVID to their advantage. Well, actually the release of COVID is likely intentional, close to orchestrated.

I bet the massive lockdowns will be held off until after Christmas in order to prevent all-out revolt. Once the presents have been unwrapped, the new lockdowns will come down like a hammer. Same with the real force of inflation. Companies are holding off until after Christmas to unleash the real tidal wave of price increases. I've already been told that some dealers have already been informed of 10% across the board parts increases coming when 2022 hits.

The elites will blame the price increases on COVID, tying it all together in a way that leaves them blameless....at least to their sheep. At least some people who were media morons in the past are starting to wake up to their bullshit.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:41 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:33 am
Orchestrated. Not the variant, not COVID, but leaders reaction to it. They are using COVID to their advantage. Well, actually the release of COVID is likely intentional, close to orchestrated.

I bet the massive lockdowns will be held off until after Christmas in order to prevent all-out revolt. Once the presents have been unwrapped, the new lockdowns will come down like a hammer. Same with the real force of inflation. Companies are holding off until after Christmas to unleash the real tidal wave of price increases. I've already been told that some dealers have already been informed of 10% across the board parts increases coming when 2022 hits.

The elites will blame the price increases on COVID, tying it all together in a way that leaves them blameless....at least to their sheep. At least some people who were media morons in the past are starting to wake up to their bullshit.
Why would everyone one hold off until January 1st? Inflation is already here obviously.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:52 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:41 am
PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:33 am

Why would everyone one hold off until January 1st? Inflation is already here obviously.
He said 2022, not Jan 1st... What happens in 2022 in the US?
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:48 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:41 am
No shit inflation is already here, but there are still a lot of companies in a lot of industries that want to hold off on raising their prices significantly until after the Christmas shopping season. Why raise your parts prices 10% during the busiest time of the year and sacrifice significant sales to your competitors who didn't raise prices yet? The game of chicken ends once Christmas has passed.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:19 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:48 pm

No shit inflation is already here, but there are still a lot of companies in a lot of industries that want to hold off on raising their prices significantly until after the Christmas shopping season. Why raise your parts prices 10% during the busiest time of the year and sacrifice significant sales to your competitors who didn't raise prices yet? The game of chicken ends once Christmas has passed.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
I agree

Weird thing is mixed messaging from the Brandon Admin. They are keeping the most deadly ever COVID narrative, but but seem to be trying to do something about the inflation and economy. So it's odd.

IMHNSO, the establishment put two idiots on the ticket and stuck them in office to tear down the USA, force through bills with infrastructure to make us look mostly like China in the next decade. But I don't believe anyone told Biden and Harris they were patsies.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:47 pm

FDA fails, must release Jab data

PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:52 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:47 pm
FDA fails, must release Jab data

I refuse to take the jab because it was an experimental shot, and I didn't want to be a gunipig. Now I stand by what I said and now I have proof to stand behind now...

Also, if you read the document there are 9 pages of "potential side effects" from the shots.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:11 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:52 pm

I refuse to take the jab because it was an experimental shot, and I didn't want to be a gunipig. Now I stand by what I said and now I have proof to stand behind now...

Also, if you read the document there are 9 pages of "potential side effects" from the shots.
Quit using critical thinking and get the Jab :twisted:

It was all fairly obvious to me, and others here. No one really knows the percentage of those jabbed in the country. What I have been able to deduce is that the rule of thirds is in play. A third ran and did what they were told right away. A third were unsure. A third looked at the evidence and decide, Fuck You. I deduce the 35% +/- that say Fuck You because I keep hearing that number as the number of employees pushing back. When it actually comes to losing your job, about 10% are walking instead of submitting.

It's the middle third that varies and are hard to pin down. We currently don't really know if the vaccinated percentage is 70% or 50%, but that seems to be the range in different places around the country.

Regardless, it's a lot of people that jumped, without having the data available.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:11 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:52 pm

Quit using critical thinking and get the Jab :twisted:

It was all fairly obvious to me, and others here. No one really knows the percentage of those jabbed in the country. What I have been able to deduce is that the rule of thirds is in play. A third ran and did what they were told right away. A third were unsure. A third looked at the evidence and decide, Fuck You. I deduce the 35% +/- that say Fuck You because I keep hearing that number as the number of employees pushing back. When it actually comes to losing your job, about 10% are walking instead of submitting.

It's the middle third that varies and are hard to pin down. We currently don't really know if the vaccinated percentage is 70% or 50%, but that seems to be the range in different places around the country.

Regardless, it's a lot of people that jumped, without having the data available.
Wonder out of that 1/3 how many were democrats?
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:53 pm