Coronavirus thread

C-Mag

Re: Coronavirus thread

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:23 am

TheOneX wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:35 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:42 pm
land, keeping me safe from the bullshit around me.
Yeah, $ 5 Million would be great, honestly I need $ 500 Million to do what I want to do, but until that happens.......

I'll just work at improving my income and building my self sufficiency. If I'm independent of the bulk of the systems, they have little sway over me, that's a Fuck You position............................. at least until that half a billion comes rolling in, which I'm sure will be very soon.
What do you need $500 million for?
[/quote]

:lol: A bit of a joke. Me saying I'm going to have 5 million is like saying 500 million. SF is right though, a 100,000 acre ranch would suit me just fine. I figure I need $350 Million for the land, then $100 plus million to buy livestock, equipment, accountants, lawyers, guns, and politicians.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:27 am

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:28 pm

Think about it, you want to create an independent infrastructure that no longer relies on the government the electric company, gas company, or places like Amazon, Walmart, or a supermarket to maintain... you will need money to create your own infrastructure.

500 Million would probably be just enough to get it off the ground and self-sufficent. The problem would be maintaining it, and 500 million would not be enough, because you would need a form of residual income... and unless you can make something that is reproducable and exportable, that is the problem with this thought process.
You don't need $500 million to be self sufficient in power, in a small business and multiple homes wouldn't need that, but I like the idea of energy independence. The right land with existing ponds would do it. Due to regulations its hard to build a pound, but if you had an existing and had several hundred feet of drop on the outlet, and a flow of 6 -12 inches in diameter you could generate massive energy with just an impeller system.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:46 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:27 am
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:28 pm

Think about it, you want to create an independent infrastructure that no longer relies on the government the electric company, gas company, or places like Amazon, Walmart, or a supermarket to maintain... you will need money to create your own infrastructure.

500 Million would probably be just enough to get it off the ground and self-sufficent. The problem would be maintaining it, and 500 million would not be enough, because you would need a form of residual income... and unless you can make something that is reproducable and exportable, that is the problem with this thought process.
You don't need $500 million to be self sufficient in power, in a small business and multiple homes wouldn't need that, but I like the idea of energy independence. The right land with existing ponds would do it. Due to regulations its hard to build a pound, but if you had an existing and had several hundred feet of drop on the outlet, and a flow of 6 -12 inches in diameter you could generate massive energy with just an impeller system.
I agree, but 500 million would allow for some very wide leeway to find ways that work... you can afford to make mistakes.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:49 am

So Omicron is in Canada... one of the most restrictive countries in the world to what you can and can't do... and they still got infected...

If it gets to the US, somehow I think wildfire is a great example of what we are going to see...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:49 am
So Omicron is in Canada... one of the most restrictive countries in the world to what you can and can't do... and they still got infected...

If it gets to the US, somehow I think wildfire is a great example of what we are going to see...
I've read that it's weak sauce.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:07 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:06 am
The Conservative wrote:

Oh, it's weak... as in you get it, it will do shit... but it's much more contagious than Delta... which means the fearmongering will go to 11...
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:07 am
Martin Hash wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Oh, it's weak... as in you get it, it will do shit... but it's much more contagious than Delta... which means the fearmongering will go to 11...
Dude, the original researcher that discovered it says it's nothing. The MSM ran the story without the 2nd half of her statement.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:13 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:45 am
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Dude, the original researcher that discovered it says it's nothing. The MSM ran the story without the 2nd half of her statement.
Yep !
81% of COVID patients in UK are fully jabbed. The lies about the jab effectiveness (and safety) are well known.

If the tyrants are going to regain the control they want, they are going to have to release something very real, and dangerous.

Tinfoil hat crowd says Smallpox.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:26 am

Martin Hash wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Martin Hash wrote:

Again, as I said... it will do shit, even if you get it. The problem is the media has already run with it, and people are freaking out. Again, fearmongering to 11, and it sells...

What is buys is compliance and another few months of potential lockdown if it hits America. You know this and I know this, there is no chance in hell this isn't going to happen. They are putting the foundations in place so that the panic mongers can run with it.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:40 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:26 am
Martin Hash wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Again, as I said... it will do shit, even if you get it. The problem is the media has already run with it, and people are freaking out. Again, fearmongering to 11, and it sells...

What is buys is compliance and another few months of potential lockdown if it hits America. You know this and I know this, there is no chance in hell this isn't going to happen. They are putting the foundations in place so that the panic mongers can run with it.
Agree