Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

TheReal_ND

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:55 pm

RADICALIZATION IS THE RATIONAL RESPONSE TO DEGENERATION

Smitty-48

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:00 pm

More importantly, it is an inevitable response.

Baked into the cake of this leftist totalitarianism is of course a violent counterrevolution, I mean, duh.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:01 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:53 pm
Fife wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:50 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:45 pm

Ashamed of what?

I was a soldier, who are you to tell me all about it?
Your credentials as a soldier are not in question. There is no need to resort to your personal record as a way to revise IRL history. What does that gain you? Why would you diminish your personal service in such a way?

Anyway, what you asserted about what I said about infection and "entering Valhalla" is demonstrably false and a sham.

You are telling me all about soldiering and what is an honorable death therein.

It's not a fallacy to assert that I was a soldier, while you have never served, so who are you to be telling me anything about it?

I'm not telling you anything, soldier. Nor am I questioning your service. I do assert that your service is irrelevant to the historical record of Heydrich's service (such as it was), or the honor implied in his death.

I happen to think that Heydrich has no place in Valhalla or any pantheon of noble military men, and is currently frying in Hell. If you find out different about the current residents of Hell, feel free to let the rest of us know about it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Fife wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:01 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fife wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Your credentials as a soldier are not in question. There is no need to resort to your personal record as a way to revise IRL history. What does that gain you? Why would you diminish your personal service in such a way?

Anyway, what you asserted about what I said about infection and "entering Valhalla" is demonstrably false and a sham.

It's not a fallacy to assert that I was a soldier, while you have never served, so who are you to be telling me anything about it?

I'm not telling you anything, soldier. Nor am I questioning your service. I do assert that your service is irrelevant to the historical record of Heydrich's service (such as it was), or the honor implied in his death.

I happen to think that Heydrich has no place in Valhalla or any pantheon of noble military men, and is currently frying in Hell. If you find out different about the current residents of Hell, feel free to let the rest of us know about it.
Says who? Lolberg Pacifist Asshippies?

Lolkay.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:05 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:55 pm

RADICALIZATION IS THE RATIONAL RESPONSE TO DEGENERATION
Nec Aspera Terrent

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:08 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:03 pm
Fife wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

Lolkay.
Great response.

Guess what, nothing you have said changes this: Heydrich was a lowlife no-morals dummy, who got shot and killed by a squatting Slav all because of his hubris and privilege.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:12 pm

Fife wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:08 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:03 pm
Fife wrote:

Lolkay.
Great response.

Guess what, nothing you have said changes this: Heydrich was a lowlife no-morals dummy, who got shot and killed by a squatting Slav all because of his hubris and privilege.
I find Heydrich to have had one of the most successful military careers in history, the only quarrel the British Crown ever had with him was that he was astride to route to Suez and India beyond.

Churchill was the imperial warmonger, the NSDAP just wanted to take out France and the USSR, otherwise known as the Bolshevist Hordes.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:16 pm

Our hero, our hero claims a warrior's heart

I tell you, I tell you, the dragonborn comes

With a voice wielding power of the ancient Nord art

Believe, believe, the dragonborn comes

It's an end to the evil, of all Skyrim's foes

Beware, beware, the dragonborn comes For the darkness has passed, and the legend yet grows

You'll know, you'll know the dragonborn's come

Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin

Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!

Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan Dovahkiin,

fah hin kogaan mu draal!
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.