Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Smitty-48

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:51 am

America has its own terrorist paradigm.

John Brown v. John Booth.

Jayhawkers v. Bushwackers

The Arabs are a nothing burger, Billy Sherman would have nuked them a long time ago.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:56 am

America is not even the enemy of the Wahhab, the Arabs hate the Persians and the Turks, the only reason the Wahhab attacked America, is because America is the stabilizing influence in the region preventing the war of total annihilation which they seek.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:02 pm

The only reason America seeks to be the stabilizing influence; is thermonuclear war.

If these medievalists were only going to kill each other with sticks and stones, nobody would care.

The issue is simply that they would eventually acquire the bombs, which would put the CONUS in peril by default.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:09 pm

That's the American Hegenomy in a nutshell.

King Dollah does not keep the peace out of the kindness of his heart.

King Dollah is simply trying to prevent World War Three from ever coming to pass.

It's self defense in the end. To protect the CONUS.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:16 pm

King Dollah has only ever made two mistakes.

One was trying to prevent the Viet Minh from unifying Vietnam.

The other was trying to offer the Arabs the brass ring of peaceful co prosperity in Iraq.

Two mistakes in a hundred years.

I'm going to cut King Dollah some slack, as he has otherwise done a bang up job of preventing WWIII so far.
Nec Aspera Terrent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:19 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:44 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 am
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:02 am
Oh, that makes it better. People like Monty voting in politicians who carry out dangerous immigration policies that destabilized our entire civilization, and brought sectarian violence to our communities are not as bad as the CIA. Great.
lol it's something atleast

"destabilized our entire civilization" seems a bit strong to me in response to immigration but i know how you feel about these issues. i often wonder how prevalent terrorism would be without the US foreign policy, bombing civilians, regime change, propping up their dictators and indirectly supporting wahhabism through saudi arabia, etc etc. i bet it would still be bad but i think our people would be a lot safer from radical islamic terror. anyway, you know how i feel about these issues
The shit our government does overseas really has little to do with the terrorism that we suffer at home in recent decades. The Muslims are attacking us because their religion commands it. We allowed millions of them into our nations and now a fairly substantial percentage of their population are trying to kill us as their prophet demands.

When you put different ethnicities together, you are going to get sectarian violence no matter what. But with Muslims, it's really cranked up because of their religion.

Muslims divide the world into the House of Islam and the House of War. Guess which house you live in..
sure but i think we're exacerbating the problem, i can point to one incident where i'm right atleast
"You have to tell America to stop bombing Syria and Iraq. They are killing a lot of innocent people,” gunman Omar Mateen told a crisis negotiator from inside the Pulse nightclub during a June standoff, transcripts of 911 calls released Friday show.
not saying his religion didnt influence him too but he seemed pretty critical of US foreign policy

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:24 pm

People who imperil the peaceful rule of King Dollah are not innocent.

They bring the hammer down upon themselves.

Preventing thermonuclear war is the priority.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:30 pm

There are no innocents in the ME, they are all tribal gangsters.

To spare the CONUS an escalation which ends at a thermonuclear exchange, who wouldn't nuke the ME first?

Just employ larger numbers of low yield neutron bombs to prevent a fallout plume.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:35 pm

Some of them will go underground to avoid the neutron flash.

That's where you drop the B83 nuclear bunker busters on the little bastards.

Bit of fallout there, but it's very localized.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:44 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:19 pm
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:44 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 am

lol it's something atleast

"destabilized our entire civilization" seems a bit strong to me in response to immigration but i know how you feel about these issues. i often wonder how prevalent terrorism would be without the US foreign policy, bombing civilians, regime change, propping up their dictators and indirectly supporting wahhabism through saudi arabia, etc etc. i bet it would still be bad but i think our people would be a lot safer from radical islamic terror. anyway, you know how i feel about these issues
The shit our government does overseas really has little to do with the terrorism that we suffer at home in recent decades. The Muslims are attacking us because their religion commands it. We allowed millions of them into our nations and now a fairly substantial percentage of their population are trying to kill us as their prophet demands.

When you put different ethnicities together, you are going to get sectarian violence no matter what. But with Muslims, it's really cranked up because of their religion.

Muslims divide the world into the House of Islam and the House of War. Guess which house you live in..
sure but i think we're exacerbating the problem, i can point to one incident where i'm right atleast
"You have to tell America to stop bombing Syria and Iraq. They are killing a lot of innocent people,” gunman Omar Mateen told a crisis negotiator from inside the Pulse nightclub during a June standoff, transcripts of 911 calls released Friday show.
not saying his religion didnt influence him too but he seemed pretty critical of US foreign policy
That stuff is nothing more than an excuse. They are just making demands in the off chance that we will accede them. Muslims have been doing this for over a thousand years, dude. Nothing changes with them. If you give in to their demands, they will still keep attacking you because their religion commands it.