Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Speaker to Animals

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:09 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:23 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:55 am
You know.. the fact that Monty would post some shit like that belies the fact that he doesn't even notice Catholic churches getting bombed and shot up all over the world by jihadi terrorists. Priests getting stabbed to death in front of the parish in France, Iraqi parish getting blown to pieces during mass, on and on. We live in a time of the greatest persecutions against Christians, with Catholics representing the majority of the martyrs, and this fat little Marxist thinks it would somehow be shocking for us to have to consider terror attacks on Catholics.

He doesn't even see it.
Totally misrepresented my argument as usual.
My point had nothing to do with whether you should be shocked by religious hatred.
My point was to imagine the outrage from you if it was the Vatican with ''target acquired'' posted after an Islamic attack on Catholics.

You seem to think I'm only outraged when it is the far right calling for violence against Muslims.
Not true at all. I want all dangerous hate peddlers to have consequences for their words.

The first 35 years of my life were lived under the constant threat of terrorism from Catholic terrorists and now I have to live under threat from both Islamic and far-right terrorists.
Hate speech both creates the climate for and legitimises acts of violence.

Your pathetic attempts to justify 50 innocent people being murdered on account of crimes for which they bear no responsibility is all part of why these atrocities will just continue.
An eye for an eye just leaves a world full of blind men.
I didn't misrepresent anything. You posted some hypothetical of Muslims threatening to attack a Christian church, as if somehow I would hypocritically be upset about that while not giving a shit about some kid posting a video of this terror attack in New Zealand. But you were completely and utterly oblivious to the fact that we constantly face threats like that.

There is not a Christian man in this forum that has not had to consider how he will respond if some fucked up Muslim or militant atheist liberal decided to target his church. The Christian fathers in here have to consider whether they will cover their children with their bodies or try to engage the attacker.

But you don't give a shit about that. You don't even consider the fact that we already have been targets of your little mongrel pets.

Montegriffo

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:31 am

Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:09 am
little mongrel pets.
Fuck you and your racial hatred.
You are part of the problem.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:31 am
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:09 am
little mongrel pets.
Fuck you and your racial hatred.
You are part of the problem.
What problem is that, exactly? I am not one of the people who supports bringing millions of these people into western nations. You are. You help create terrorism all over our civilization, and then blame anybody who dissents from your fucked up problems.

Nor do you actually give a shit when Christians and whites are getting attacked all the freaking time, so don't pretend like you actually give a shit about your immigrant pets. You only defend them because you see them as a threat to us.

I have shown you numerous examples of British Muslims threatening to harm westerners, and you just shrugged. Now if some white kid posts a video of Muslims getting gunned down instead, you want to throw him in prison for twenty years. The fuck is wrong with you?

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:42 am

in monte's defense, the CIA helps create terrorism a lot more than he does

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:02 am

Oh, that makes it better. People like Monty voting in politicians who carry out dangerous immigration policies that destabilized our entire civilization, and brought sectarian violence to our communities are not as bad as the CIA. Great.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:03 am

Ph64 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:38 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:53 pm
The CBC just had some academic on the National saying that anyone who views right wing propaganda online meets the definition of a "terrorist" in Canada.

I mean, liberals are just as extreme as the Aussie Waffen Spergs, they deserve each other.

The totalitarian liberals crying wolf about totalitarianism is becoming a self fulfilling prophecy it seems.
The problem is who defines what is "right wing propaganda"?
There are some calling Dave Rubin, Tim Pool, or perhaps even this site "right wing propaganda".
wouldn't someone like Monte be surprised when the police bust in his door and take him away for viewing "far right" websites... "Like that MH forum", put on a show trial and pick him up for a few decades? Therein lies the obvious danger of limiting free speech with "hate speech" laws, the eternal question of "who then defines what that is", and then the next step of "are you sure once you give up free speech to 'hate speech' limitations that the next/future government won't be using/expanding it against *you*?"
They'll just make it up as they go.

The liberals are seeking to criminalize conservatism itself, we are all "terrorists" now.

There is no rule of law in Canada, only the rule of liberals,
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:03 am

In Monte's defense he is a highly brainwashed radicalized moron who perversely uses his freedom of speech to advocate taking it away from others particularly REAL British people. He said I could come visit him in his french cottage if I showed up without pants on. I need a place to stay, but not that bad you old homo!
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 am

Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:02 am
Oh, that makes it better. People like Monty voting in politicians who carry out dangerous immigration policies that destabilized our entire civilization, and brought sectarian violence to our communities are not as bad as the CIA. Great.
lol it's something atleast

"destabilized our entire civilization" seems a bit strong to me in response to immigration but i know how you feel about these issues. i often wonder how prevalent terrorism would be without the US foreign policy, bombing civilians, regime change, propping up their dictators and indirectly supporting wahhabism through saudi arabia, etc etc. i bet it would still be bad but i think our people would be a lot safer from radical islamic terror. anyway, you know how i feel about these issues

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:44 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 am

"destabilized our entire civilization" seems a bit strong to me in response to immigration but i know how you feel about these issues. i often wonder how prevalent terrorism would be without the US foreign policy, bombing civilians, regime change, propping up their dictators and indirectly supporting wahhabism through saudi arabia, etc etc. i bet it would still be bad but i think our people would be a lot safer from radical islamic terror. anyway, you know how i feel about these issues
The shit our government does overseas really has little to do with the terrorism that we suffer at home in recent decades. The Muslims are attacking us because their religion commands it. We allowed millions of them into our nations and now a fairly substantial percentage of their population are trying to kill us as their prophet demands.

When you put different ethnicities together, you are going to get sectarian violence no matter what. But with Muslims, it's really cranked up because of their religion.

Muslims divide the world into the House of Islam and the House of War. Guess which house you live in..

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:45 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:38 am

Other than one surprise attack, I don't see how radical Islamic terrorists have gotten much traction against America.

Moreover, America is the stabilizing influence, without America, the Sunni Arabs and Turk and the Shia Persians would start World War Three over the Gulf, with the help of the Russians and Chinese.
Nec Aspera Terrent