Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

pineapplemike

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:12 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:47 am
OK.
Let's imagine some young Muslim radicalised through online hate speech and recruited by ISIS videos.
Now let's imagine him posting this photo, a few days after an Islamic terror attack, with the words ''Target acquired''...

Now imagine what StA's blood pressure reading would be.
i wouldnt automatically send him to jail for 14 years

in both cases, threats can be taken seriously, and a search of their public post history can be taken into account, and if the threat is serious enough then i would assume a search warrant could be in order to investigate them further. surely you see a difference between that and a post by itself sending you to jail for fourteen years. i would be upset if a muslim kid was threatened with obscene jailtime too, these petty identity differences are of no consequence here my friend

Ph64

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Ph64 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:19 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:58 am

This motherfucker would not even bat an eye as Christians get slaughtered everywhere. He doesn't care. One mosque finally gets hit with reprisal attacks, and suddenly he is pulling his chest hairs out in outrage.
Wait, how can those pictures be allowed on the internet? Is NZ banning them yet?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:23 am

Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:55 am
You know.. the fact that Monty would post some shit like that belies the fact that he doesn't even notice Catholic churches getting bombed and shot up all over the world by jihadi terrorists. Priests getting stabbed to death in front of the parish in France, Iraqi parish getting blown to pieces during mass, on and on. We live in a time of the greatest persecutions against Christians, with Catholics representing the majority of the martyrs, and this fat little Marxist thinks it would somehow be shocking for us to have to consider terror attacks on Catholics.

He doesn't even see it.
Totally misrepresented my argument as usual.
My point had nothing to do with whether you should be shocked by religious hatred.
My point was to imagine the outrage from you if it was the Vatican with ''target acquired'' posted after an Islamic attack on Catholics.

You seem to think I'm only outraged when it is the far right calling for violence against Muslims.
Not true at all. I want all dangerous hate peddlers to have consequences for their words.

The first 35 years of my life were lived under the constant threat of terrorism from Catholic terrorists and now I have to live under threat from both Islamic and far-right terrorists.
Hate speech both creates the climate for and legitimises acts of violence.

Your pathetic attempts to justify 50 innocent people being murdered on account of crimes for which they bear no responsibility is all part of why these atrocities will just continue.
An eye for an eye just leaves a world full of blind men.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:28 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:12 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:47 am
OK.
Let's imagine some young Muslim radicalised through online hate speech and recruited by ISIS videos.
Now let's imagine him posting this photo, a few days after an Islamic terror attack, with the words ''Target acquired''...

Now imagine what StA's blood pressure reading would be.
i wouldnt automatically send him to jail for 14 years

in both cases, threats can be taken seriously, and a search of their public post history can be taken into account, and if the threat is serious enough then i would assume a search warrant could be in order to investigate them further. surely you see a difference between that and a post by itself sending you to jail for fourteen years. i would be upset if a muslim kid was threatened with obscene jailtime too, these petty identity differences are of no consequence here my friend
Why do you assume his public post history wasn't taken into account?
Your article from the immigration hating Mail even said there were numerous other examples of him inciting violence.

No hate speech laws required. Even in Liberty loving America, it is illegal to incite violence.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:37 am

upon further examination it seems his resharing of the video is what he's being charged with anyway
New Zealand’s ban on sharing the video comes after an 18-year-old man, who has not been named by police, was denied bail in court Monday after he was charged with distributing a live stream of the mass shooting.

The man was charged under the country’s Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act, which states it is an offence to possess “an objectionable publication.” This is when a publication depicts matters such as sex, crime, cruelty or violence, and is likely to be harmful to the public
https://www.google.com/amp/s/globalnews ... media/amp/

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:15 am

That's one of the four arrested for sharing it in New Zealand. The guy arrested for hate speech resides in England.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:39 am

You know.. the fact that Monty would post some shit like that belies the fact that he doesn't even notice Catholic churches getting bombed and shot up all over the world by jihadi terrorists. Priests getting stabbed to death in front of the parish in France, Iraqi parish getting blown to pieces during mass, on and on. We live in a time of the greatest persecutions against Christians, with Catholics representing the majority of the martyrs, and this fat little Marxist thinks it would somehow be shocking for us to have to consider terror attacks on Catholics.

He doesn't even see it.
Second greatest, that was the reason for the crusades originally, people had enough of the Islamists attacking Christians espcially back then. They went to reclaim Jerusalem from them and the lands in general.
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:01 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:15 am
That's one of the four arrested for sharing it in New Zealand. The guy arrested for hate speech resides in England.
roger that, ill have to dive deeper into this stuff later

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:03 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:39 am

He doesn't even see it.
Second greatest, that was the reason for the crusades originally, people had enough of the Islamists attacking Christians espcially back then. They went to reclaim Jerusalem from them and the lands in general.
No, the greatest persecution is actually happening right now. Nothing else even comes close to the body count we see today. The lying media just doesn't obsess over it like they do whenever Muslims catch reprisals for all their bullshit. The same week as this mosque shooting there were hundreds of Christians killed by Muslims. In Nigeria alone Muslims killed 120 Christians. The media -- and their NPC viewers like Monty -- simply don't pay it any mind.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:09 am

Fife wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:35 am
Everybody was taught as a kid that Robin Hood "stole" from the "rich."

What he did was to stomp a mudhole in the ass of the state and its crooked-ass gangsters.

Sic Semper Tyrannus
The king was using those taxes for the public good though. Mainly to help Moorish families who were brought in to use for low cost labor.
Shikata ga nai