Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

TheReal_ND

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:12 pm

Smitty-48

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:17 pm

At the end of the day, a hundred thousand Hajis just got wasted in Syria.

It's hard to get wrapped around the axle about fifty more.

Soon as the PM used it as an excuse to Gun Grab, she made this guy into a martyr for the cause of freedom.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:18 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:06 pm
Adrenal dump is gonna happen, it's ice cold, but like fear, there is fear, but you just condition yourself to be ready for it, then you harness it as energy in order to close with maximum speed violence and aggression.
Yeah, but you've been trained. This is a guy that has no training, backup or any real idea where this will go.

Dunno, I found that the most interesting bit. The shootings themselves... well after about 45 seconds the only people left in that building were dead, about to die, or severely fucked up and playing dead. They didn't even know what hit them. The shooter, on the other hand, knew exactly what was about to happen. But he knew it knowing that he had never done that before and there would be no do overs.

Dunno why but I found those 50 odd steps from the car to the first shot the ones that made me think. As Carlin once said 'what do you think about 5 minutes into a crucifixion'?'

One of those things we will never know unless we live it.
Carlin delenda est

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:18 pm

Manwithnoname wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:18 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Adrenal dump is gonna happen, it's ice cold, but like fear, there is fear, but you just condition yourself to be ready for it, then you harness it as energy in order to close with maximum speed violence and aggression.
Yeah, but you've been trained. This is a guy that has no training, backup or any real idea where this will go.

Dunno, I found that the most interesting bit. The shootings themselves... well after about 45 seconds the only people left in that building were dead, about to die, or severely fucked up and playing dead. They didn't even know what hit them. The shooter, on the other hand, knew exactly what was about to happen. But he knew it knowing that he had never done that before and there would be no do overs.

Dunno why but I found those 50 odd steps from the car to the first shot the ones that made me think. As Carlin once said 'what do you think about 5 minutes into a crucifixion'?'

That must fucking hurt, or if you are the one crucified... and if you are still awake. Ouch.
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:20 pm

You severely underestimate what being raised on the internet and spending years on the chans will do to a person's ability to emote.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:23 pm

Manwithnoname wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:18 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

From an execution of an ambush point of view, in my professional opinion, it was pretty well executed, for a rookie.

By the by, you know who else was a mass murdering extremist who took his targets without warning nor quarter?

John Brown.

Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:25 pm

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:26 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:20 pm
You severely underestimate what being raised on the internet and spending years on the chans will do to a person's ability to emote.
Incelters gonna Skelter, who knew?
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:29 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:31 pm

Not enough Right Frau's to go around, lost boys gonna Spergler.
Nec Aspera Terrent