Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Smitty-48

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:01 pm

You got Mooslambs flying planes into the WTC, lighting Paris up with guns and bombs, blowing themselves up all over the place.

Don't brame me, Roundeye, I can't save the Mooslambs from themselves.

Aussies are hot heads, they will go over the top.

The Germans of the South Pacific, wot?
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Re: Utrecht shooting: 'At least one dead' after 'potential terror attack' on tram

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:21 pm

The way the NZ government is reacting, going around to seize everyone's guns, to protect the Mooslambs?

That's just making this guys case for him.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:23 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:21 pm
The way the NZ government is reacting, going around to seize everyone's guns to protect the Mooslambs?

That's just making this guys case for him.
Indeed, he said that one of the reasons he went mass shooter was that it would cause the left to overreact and grab guns, which would rally the right against them. The gun grabbers are of course playing right into his hands, because they can't help themselves.
*yip*

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:26 pm

He threw down the gauntlet to all the wannabe Americans with guns that act like they are going to take to the streets when the 1st is revoked. They won't do shit is my bet. Weak conservatives.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:28 pm

There is a reason the Aussies are the best soldiers, it's a lethal cocktail of British, German, Irish, and Norse.
Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:30 pm

They aren't going to start a mass confiscation. Even they aren't dumb enough to kick that off. They are going to boil you in a pot like a frog. They are removing your rights already and you sit around larping like you are going to do shit about it. Tarrant is calling you out. He knows the only hope is to cause a massive backlash against the system because they overreach. Frankly, I'm not sure they are that stupid. They are just going to wait you "patriots" out and replace you with sjw indoctrinated brown people.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:34 pm

I'm a soldier of the crown, British Foreign Legion, I only kill people for money.

Politically agnostic state sanctioned mass murderer.

Spartan UBI

Legio Patria Nostra

Barry Lyndon is real.

Nec Aspera Terrent

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:48 pm

This is fifth generation warfare. When the invaders rape and behead our daughters what do they get? Praise from the media and pleas to comfort them while they colonize our lands. When a white person so much as wears a fucking Trump hat and stands his ground? Exhortations to kill white people from the MSM. You are losing so badly right now you can't even see it. They are never going to treat you fairly. They want you dead and replaced. The only thing left is to cause them to lose their shit like they did with Trump, which for a time solidified us.

Manwithnoname

Post by Manwithnoname » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:49 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Work yesterday was interesting. Every guy (some girls too) I spoke to (as it was THE topic) had seen the vid. The conversation ranged from 'That was some serious shit' to 'About time the shoe was on the other foot' to how he could have done it better to 'It takes an Aussie to show those Kiwis how to do it right'.

I really don't think there are many people here that really give a fuck about the dead hajis. Fuck 'em. Pop up targets and all that. The only ones that are weeping are woman and men born without cocks.

Interesting day.
Carlin delenda est

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:52 pm

Manwithnoname wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:49 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Work yesterday was interesting. Every guy (some girls too) I spoke to (as it was THE topic) had seen the vid. The conversation ranged from 'That was some serious shit' to 'About time the shoe was on the other foot' to how he could have done it better to 'It takes an Aussie to show those Kiwis how to do it right'.

I really don't think there are many people here that really give a fuck about the dead hajis. Fuck 'em. Pop up targets and all that. The only ones that are weeping are woman and men born without cocks.

Interesting day.
Indonesia right across the straights.

264 million.

At the gates.

Don't mess with the Anglo-Irish-Nordic-Germans of the South Pacific, best soldiers in the world.

Nec Aspera Terrent