Hastur

Re: The internet takeover thread

Post by Hastur » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:03 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:09 am
Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:15 am
Anyone else seen any of these before?
I'd only seen the top one before. I'm lovin the Kimmel Estrogen Hour, that's about perfect. I wonder if he has successfully scrubbed The Man Show from history.
I saw a video somewhere of him making this little addition.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:04 pm

Zing!

That's got to sting Flounder a bit.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:10 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:15 am
Anyone else seen any of these before?

How Hollywood's Conservative "Street Artists" Troll the Industry

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... ry-1070091
These are the guys that did the Trump stars. Gavin believes this is why he was kicked off twitter. They're Proud Boys.
Are billboards still up? Is that legal? I hope so.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:13 pm

Definitely not legal, but hilarious.

I mean.. what does legal even mean anymore? Leftists terrorists can attack people on the streets of a city with weapons and these people blame the victims for the fatalities that result. You have Clintons brazenly committing treason and not only walking free but running for president, and then the co-conspirators can launch an attempted coup with impunity.

BLM burn down cities and the media blames white people.

I mean.. fuck it. Legal means fuck all now.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:17 pm

Oh wait. Before I wondered if this stings Flounder, but I forgot that syphilis fucked up his eyesight and somebody needs to help him find Waldo.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:37 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:04 pm
Zing!

That's got to sting Flounder a bit.
Not at all. It does show where you were getting your ideas from though. I had a hunch you couldn’t have come up with something so dumb on your own.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:40 pm

Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:13 pm

I mean.. what does legal even mean anymore? Leftists terrorists can attack people on the streets of a city with weapons and these people blame the victims for the fatalities that result. You have Clintons brazenly committing treason and not only walking free but running for president, and then the co-conspirators can launch an attempted coup with impunity.

The Civil War started a while ago.
We reacted by going to the ballot box. We saw the BHO was a real threat to Liberty, we've voted against that stuff increasingly since 2010. Now, Trump is increasing in popularity after 3 years of constant corporate attacks. So, they believe they need to take away our free speech, since their propaganda has failed.

It's clear, we will not win this at the ballot box. They No Longer Support or Honor free and fair elections. But how do we defeat them short of a shooting war ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:47 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:40 pm
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:13 pm

The Civil War started a while ago.
We reacted by going to the ballot box. We saw the BHO was a real threat to Liberty, we've voted against that stuff increasingly since 2010. Now, Trump is increasing in popularity after 3 years of constant corporate attacks. So, they believe they need to take away our free speech, since their propaganda has failed.

It's clear, we will not win this at the ballot box. They No Longer Support or Honor free and fair elections. But how do we defeat them short of a shooting war ?
It's a matter of letting them escalate. We need to be justified in our reaction. The military needs to protect and defend the Constitution, and so do you and I by an oath before God.

I do not think they can be defeated short of war now. We just have to let them start it, besieged the cities, starve them out until they surrender, and then work out a fix during the subsequent occupation.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Jesus Christ, this is how you talk when you win the election and both houses. How will your fantasy riddled brains cope when you lose one?

It's the economy dummy, no one is taking to the streets when they have money in their pockets, food on the table and enough spare cash to buy all the toys they want.
A few dumb extremists from either side might carry out some terrorist attacks but the police will handle that without the army having to pause from bombing wedding parties to come to your aid.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:54 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:46 pm
Jesus Christ, this is how you talk when you win the election and both houses. How will your fantasy riddled brains cope when you lose one?

It's the economy dummy, no one is taking to the streets when they have money in their pockets, food on the table and enough spare cash to buy all the toys they want.
A few dumb extremists from either side might carry out some terrorist attacks but the police will handle that without the army having to pause from bombing wedding parties to come to your aid.
No dumbass, antifa are the spoiled kids of rich white professionals who have so much cash they can perpetually riot without ever holding down a steady job.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751