The Intellectual Dark Web

Martin Hash

Re: The Intellectual Dark Web

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 29, 2018 1:02 pm

When the Zombie Apocalypse happens, people will rise to the occasion, the Soy-Boys will be pushed aside, and competent leaders will prevail.

p.s. For example, I’m running.
p.p.s. I’m an “Intellectual.”
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue May 29, 2018 1:14 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:02 pm
p.p.s. I’m an “Intellectual.”
No sir, your education is too diversified.

You’re a pan-lectual.
:P
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 29, 2018 1:23 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 12:57 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 12:54 pm
Just wait for the army to take over.
That could be a long wait.
And what side will the army be on?
Armies can be awfully fickle.
Army is on the side of the order for the most part. It's better than democracy. Democracy is a dumpster fire. That's why you have zombie apocalypses. The result of democracy is literally the people turning on one another in one final violent frenzy before the army takes over. The salient question is under what system does the army operate.

I'd prefer something like what we originally had, but it's been all too clear since the events leading up to the Whiskey Rebellion and even the entire American Civil War that this isn't possible.

It might not be a long wait either.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue May 29, 2018 1:45 pm

Thanks, Hamilton.

(Speaking of intellectuals.)

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Tue May 29, 2018 1:58 pm

Tue May 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Army is on the side of the order for the most part. It's better than democracy. Democracy is a dumpster fire. That's why you have zombie apocalypses.
The CDC will be more important than the Army in the next zombie apocalypse, as was clearly demonstrated in the last one according to Howard-Hobson.

;)
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 29, 2018 2:00 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:58 pm
Tue May 29, 2018 1:23 pm

Army is on the side of the order for the most part. It's better than democracy. Democracy is a dumpster fire. That's why you have zombie apocalypses.
The CDC will be more important than the Army in the next zombie apocalypse, as was clearly demonstrated in the last one according to Howard-Hobson.

;)
In this context, Zombie Apocalypse is a catchy euphamism for the orgasm of blood and violence that results when leftists take over in a violent uprising. See French Revolution, Russian Revolution, Chinese Cultural Revolution, Khmer Rouge, etc. , etc. It's the final outcome of the ideology which holds all of us are literally equal and that democracy is some kind of self-evident good.

The end of democracy in the modern era has shown two paths: communist dictatorship or some form of fascism (i.e. Spain, Portugal, Chile, etc,). In other words, the army takes over.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue May 29, 2018 2:52 pm

Fife wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:45 pm
Thanks, Hamilton.

(Speaking of intellectuals.)
Hamilton, my favorite Founding Father. Obivously more intelligent than all the rest by far; it's easy to tell just by reading his writings, let alone his early understanding that money is imaginary. Even his death shows a high level of enlightenment: he was able to bait other politicans into vengeful furies. (I personally get a kick out of doing that.)

p.s. I think Hamilton was a Meta.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 29, 2018 3:11 pm

Well, he was a huge con artist and corrupt degenerate, but okay.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Tue May 29, 2018 3:15 pm

Tue May 29, 2018 2:00 pm
The end of democracy in the modern era has shown two paths: communist dictatorship or some form of fascism (i.e. Spain, Portugal, Chile, etc,). In other words, the army takes over.
Oh great...
Pardon me for not being all enthousiastic about military coup.
When the army took over during the second part of the French Revolution they promptly started separating people from their heads.
The army can just as easily jump into the leftist fray as they can halt the madness and return to order and propriety... or they can leap into a reactionary frenzy... trying to get everyone under the knuckles of some tyrant or another.

No need to throw the baby of liberty out with the bathwater....
No need to roll back to the bad old days of a plutocratic nobility and the great unwashed masses...
We have universal education and there is no particular reason to get down on democracy...
But we need to shed some light on the stupidity of postmodernism and the vacuousness of most of what our universities are passing for academia, the injustice of much of what passes for social justice... and the paralyzing effects of victim mentality.

On this front the "intellectual dark web" seems to have some of the best and brightest.... unlike the other media platforms and the mainstream intellectual class.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue May 29, 2018 3:19 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 3:15 pm
Tue May 29, 2018 2:00 pm
Oh great...
Pardon me for not being all enthousiastic about military coup.
When the army took over during the second part of the French Revolution they promptly started separating people from their heads.
The army can just as easily jump into the leftist fray as they can halt the madness and return to order and propriety... or they can leap into a reactionary frenzy... trying to get everyone under the knuckles of some tyrant or another.

No need to throw the baby of liberty out with the bathwater....
No need to roll back to the bad old days of a plutocratic nobility and the great unwashed masses...
We have universal education and there is no particular reason to get down on democracy...
But we need to shed some light on the stupidity of postmodernism and the vacuousness of most of what our universities are passing for academia, the injustice of much of what passes for social justice... and the paralyzing effects of victim mentality.

On this front the "intellectual dark web" seems to have some of the best and brightest.... unlike the other media platforms and the mainstream intellectual class.
Well, to begin with, you are fucking far off the mark here historically. The army took over in France with Napolean restoring some semblance of sanity to the place. The army took over in Russia and promptly exterminated their equivalent of our cultural Marxists (Trotskyites). The army took over in Spain and mass buried the communists.

The guiding ideology of the army goes either way. For instance, right now we see the army taking over Venezuela. But after many decades of Marxist governance and command, the army is thoroughly communist now.

I didn't say it was a great outcome, just better than democracy. Democracy is what leads to the bloodbath, not the army taking over. The army takes over to put an end to it, usually by slaughtering the cultural Marxists.

I mean.. seriously.. where the fuck do you think the left's politics lead anyway? Don't lash out at me for daring to mention the consequences of your own politics.