The Intellectual Dark Web

DBTrek

Re: The Intellectual Dark Web

Post by DBTrek » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:10 pm

Ranger.

. . . but I've driven the Escape with the 2.3EcoBoost and it was peppy. If I had a cool $45k to trick it out I'd definitely go for the Dodge Ram 1500 Eco-diesel. Good mileage, good towing, and the only economy class pickup with a diesel engine (which is useful when trying to park in the Greater Seattle area. You don't want to be fuckin' around with any Heavy Duty class-3 pickups in the city, man. Not even in the strip mall wasteland outside of the city).
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:18 pm

This Chevy rides a lot smoother than the Ram, Z71 rides like a sports car, it's got sports car like pace too.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:35 am

Poor Charlie Hunnam is in trouble after saying the wrong things in a recent interview. Will he get away with this?

https://www.menshealth.com/entertainmen ... g-netflix/
In Triple Frontier you’re playing a former Special Forces soldier, and you worked a lot with a SEAL trainer. What’d you learn from that experience?

I really love the sense of seriousness with those guys—there’s no sense of life being trivial. There’s no flippancy, no triviality to those guys. They were just very, very serious. I really enjoy that. I’m a big fan of Jordan Peterson, as are a lot of people right now—he’s become quite an internet phenomenon, a card-carrying member of the intellectual dark web.

I love the message that he promotes, which is, “Take your life seriously.” Carry as much responsibility as possible. I think in his words he says, pick up the heaviest thing that you can and carry it.

That was very much the philosophy and mentality of these Special Forces guys. I really enjoyed being around that sensibility. In this day and age, everyone’s gown soft and entitled. It’s like, no, guys, you’re not entitled to anything.

It’s like, “By your fruits you shall know them.” And that just speaks to the importance of getting out there and working for yourself. From living in Hollywood and being exposed a lot to the people of the film industry, I found the attitude of those Special Forces guys to be really, really refreshing.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:23 am

It really disgusts me that the Leftist media has this much power.

I read some other shit where Chris Pratt was being attacked because of his libertarian/conservative leanings.

The only way to do it at this point is just fucking own it like Mel Gibson and Vince Vaughn
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session