Current US Military

Speaker to Animals

Re: Current US Military

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:11 am

Field promotion that was later withdrawn, but okay.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:30 pm

New Pentagon rule bans ‘offensive jokes’ and harassing behavior

According to the instruction, “harassment may include offensive jokes, epithets, ridicule or mockery, insults or put-downs,” as well as physical threats or racially-tinged interactions that “creates an intimidating, hostile, or offensive environment.”

“I don’t want to lose all sense of humor in the military,” Mattis said. “But I have never seen an ounce of belief in the military that you can denigrate someone.”

The services and DoD components are required to provide their implementation plans in the next 60 days, Pentagon Press Secretary Dana White said.

“We are doing this because we owe our all-volunteer force every protection,” White said.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/y ... -behavior/
Message received, America. You're cool with laying a lifetime of warfare on the military while you sit it out, but don't you soldiers say anything dirty.

Let's take a look at the numbers,
The STAR MOS listing is a management tool. These are MOSs in which more Soldiers may have been
promoted on 1 February 2018 if more had been reflected in the Total Army Personnel Database with an
eligible date and promotion point score. Soldiers possessing an MOS listed as a STAR MOS are still
required to meet or exceed an announced cutoff score.
SGT
09L, 11B, 12B, 12C, 12P, 12R, 12T, 12W, 13B, 13F, 13M, 14H, 14P,15N, 17C, 19D, 19K, 25P, 25U, 29E,
31D, 35G, 35L, 35T, 46Q, 46R, 68F, 68N, 68U, 68Y, 74D, 88M, 88N, 91A, 91B, 91H, 91L, 91M, 91P, 92G,
92Y, 94A, 94H, 94P.
SSG
11B, 11C, 12B, 12C, 12D, 12M, 12P, 12T, 12Y, 13B, 13F, 13J, 13M, 13R, 14E, 14G, 14T, 15E, 15Q, 15R,
15T, 15U, 15W, 15Y, 19D, 19K, 25D, 25E, 25Q, 25U, 27D, 35F, 35G, 51C, 68A, 68C, 68G, 68J, 68M, 68R,
68S, 68W, 68X, 79R, 79S, 88M, 89D, 91A, 91M, 91P, 92G, 92R, 94H, 94P, 94T, 94Y.
NOTE: Soldiers holding a STAR MOS should be given a high priority for BLC attendance due to increased
promotion potential.
http://www.cutoffscores.com/files/cut-off-feb18.pdf
We're going on two years of this.

Americans, you've lost your army. You signed them up for endless war while you stayed at home, and after seventeen years of it, there's no one left who wants to defend you. This is something you're going to have to face. It's going to cost you dearly. I warned you years ago.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Did you see they issued an order Deploy or get out.

Around 12% of the force is non deployable. They need to get deployable or get out............... pregnant females are exempt. Let's see how many chicks have 12 kids now.

Next Stop................. DRAFT.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:51 am

C-Mag wrote:Did you see they issued an order Deploy or get out.

Around 12% of the force is non deployable. They need to get deployable or get out............... pregnant females are exempt. Let's see how many chicks have 12 kids now.

Yeah, I know it's bad. It's really fucking bad. Seventeen years in, and they are telling people to reenlist for more or get discharged without benefits.

I've been telling you for a long time. Everyone is getting out. No one wants to stay in this shit show anymore.

It was at least eight years ago I said the military was not happy with what this nation was doing, and I got met with nothing but scorn. I told you a long time ago that your soldiers felt like this nation didn't care about them. All I heard was scorn.

You didn't listen, and now you have a situation where no one wants to continue defending you.

I told you this when we were talking about gays in the army. I told you it was bullshit. I told you soldiers were seeing a nation more concerned with the feelings of people who weren't on the front lines than those who were actually dying there. I told you you were wrong.

You didn't listen. What do you have now? You have a vacated army. You've made it abundantly clear that you don't care about soldiers. They noticed.

They have no interest in defending you anymore. All of you idiots who thought you could do as you wished with a willing caste of warriors who would defend you, no matter what, guess what? You were wrong. I fucking told you.

There's no one left. The simple fact that the army is threatening to withhold benefits from soldiers who don't want to stay in is all you need to know.

Enjoy your future.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:56 am

For what its worth you made a believer out of me.

I got out in 2013. Things were not great since about 06-07 when they started letting anyone with a pulse in. Then just a slow degrading from there.

The crazy thing is, almost no one knows it in this country.

There still are a lot of good troops out there, but it used to be the shitbags were few and far between.
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 am

C-Mag wrote:For what its worth you made a believer out of me.

I got out in 2013. Things were not great since about 06-07 when they started letting anyone with a pulse in. Then just a slow degrading from there.

The crazy thing is, almost no one knows it in this country.

There still are a lot of good troops out there, but it used to be the shitbags were few and far between.
There are tons of great soldiers out there.

They would have given everything, but what they saw from this nation was that it wasn't worthy.

Seventeen fucking years.

Soldiers entering service now know that they are joining up for a war that started when they were born. Next year they will know that they are joining up for a war that started before they were born.

It will only take one second for them to understand that their nation didn't join the war with them. They stayed at home.

It's over. We're in a war older than the kids joining it, and they understand intermediately what that means.

Their society doesn't care.

We could have enacted a draft ten years ago, and the kids joining now know that too.

It

is

over.

Talk to your VFW.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:15 am

I've been a VFW member since the early 90s, the VFW is dying. They are mostly out of sync with the younger generations.
New Veterans don't want to center all their activities and fun around the Canteen experience. They want to be 'out there' doing shit. They are younger, with more energy and not into the traditional VFW activities. The VFW needs to change or die.

I was active in the VFW for a long, long time. I was an officer and all that shit. I tried to explain it to the older Vietnam Vets and Korean Vets, but I failed to convey it well.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:36 am

C-Mag wrote:I've been a VFW member since the early 90s, the VFW is dying. They are mostly out of sync with the younger generations.
New Veterans don't want to center all their activities and fun around the Canteen experience. They want to be 'out there' doing shit. They are younger, with more energy and not into the traditional VFW activities. The VFW needs to change or die.

I was active in the VFW for a long, long time. I was an officer and all that shit. I tried to explain it to the older Vietnam Vets and Korean Vets, but I failed to convey it well.
Fuck all that shit anyways, "veteran" has just become another Cultural Marxist victim class rubric now, your brothers in arms know what you're worth, fuck what civilians say about it, good or bad, they don't rate, and neither does their "veteran" classification anymore, because what they really mean is "victim", and what they really want is to use you as a political football.

When they invoke "veteran", it's not about you, it's all about them, they're just using you as a prop.

"Thank you for your service?" Go fuck yourselves, never asked for your thanks and don't want it, I served the Commander-in-Chief, not you, if the Commander-in-Chief had directed me to shoot you, I would have shot you, and slept like a baby after.
Nec Aspera Terrent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:27 am

Don’t blame “Americans” for this. It’s your government - not the people.

You want to change it, you’ll need to storm the White House.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:33 am

C-Mag wrote:Did you see they issued an order Deploy or get out.

I saw chicks getting pregnant to avoid deployments and to just get out of their enlistment contract. That was in the 90s before a lot of this shit even began.