Current US Military

C-Mag

Current US Military

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:19 pm

This is a serious dressing down of the current US military. Shit needs to change, but who will do it. HR McMaster types, Pfff, I don't think so.
Did the Obama purgers clear the Army of the men needed to rebuild our military ?
Spenser Rapone is a disgrace to the army, to the famous 10th Mountain Division where he is currently assigned and to the United States of America. His continued presence in the US military is a slap in the face to every grunt, tanker, zoomie, swabbie and gyrene that gave their lives for this country.
http://usdefensewatch.com/2017/10/the-r ... e-us-army/
Last edited by C-Mag on Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Re: Spenser Rapone and the Current US Military

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Here you can read the Full Sworn Testimony of LTC Heffington concerning CDT Rapone in 2015
http://blog.xbradtc.com/2017/10/a-littl ... apone.html..

Much has been said about Rapone being a Ranger. As far as I can tell, he was assigned to the 75th Ranger Regiment, but never graduated Ranger School. He was in the 75th for about 6 months before being booted. That makes sense. New guy, give him a chance, several counselings, when it's clear he's a POS, boot him. How he got to West Point after that is a problem.

USAWTFM spoke under the condition of anonymity with four sources, all of whom requested their names not be used because they are not authorized to speak on the record regarding members of special operations forces. They all painted a vivid story of Rapone’s stint with the unit, commenting on his lack of discipline, carelessness, and disrespect for authority figures.

“He could perform to standards but he had discipline problems,” a former member of his platoon told USAWTFM, adding “he was careless, with little things and sometimes big things, he almost took 6 guys out while mishandling the Gus.”

“The Gus” refers to the Carl Gustav recoilless rifle, an antitank weapon in common use within U.S. Army infantry units and the special operations community.

Sources told USAWTFM that the final end to Rapone’s Ranger career came after an incident of insubordination that, taken in concert with his history of indiscipline and low standards, led to his “RFS.”

https://www.armywtfmoments.com/2017/09/ ... y-rangers/
In a real sense, we lucked out. This was a guy who was going to get a lot of good men killed. Fortunately for us, he had no control, and outed himself.
PLATA O PLOMO

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:33 am

That photo was shocking. Time to clean house?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:19 am

de officiis wrote:That photo was shocking. Time to clean house?
I don't see how.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:30 am

I am a beautiful soldier. Yes I am

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:39 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
de officiis wrote:That photo was shocking. Time to clean house?
I don't see how.

I can see the same things happening in the military that happened in the seminaries in the 1980s. These people will start to take over. It will be very difficult to purge these people from the ranks. It's almost exactly the same playbook as how they infiltrated the Church.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:42 am

Undesignated Sex Mom Corp

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:46 am

Be, Any gender you want to be
In the Army Reserve

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:46 am

Carlus always says he wants to bring back the draft, well, just take everything you're lamenting here, and scale that up by many orders of magnitude, and that's what a draft would be like, that's all that's happening here, the AVF is "drafting" the Millenial generation by default, because that's all they have to work with, and you can't stop this shit, I mean, Creighton Abrams couldn't stop it, in the middle of a shooting war, and if Creighton Abrams couldn't stop it, nobody could.

What, you think you're gonna "crack down"? Please, Crieghton Abrams had Long Binh to crack down with, didn't make a lick o' difference, the troops were fragging his officers in the field, total chaos, and that was "old" army, with the big stick, but big stick didn't scare em'.

What? You think it was different under Fred Franks back in VII Corps in the 1980's? Nah, same kind of PC chickenshit back then too, the old army was broken in Vietnam, and it never came back, this all went down when Fred Franks was in Cambodia, not when he was in Ansbach.

Trust me, there was plenty of weirdo disciplinary shit going on at the tip of the spear in West Germany, in fact, there was weirder shit going on there than there was back home. When the troops get to CENTAG that's when they start acting weird, whatever, the weirdo West German bad influences.

The Millenials ain't even that rowdy, there was way crazier shit going on back in the day, there just wasn't any social media around for it to escalate to the press.
Nec Aspera Terrent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:05 am

Good Point about the draft Smitts.

My intention was always based on attempting to harden millennial and following generations. Never even thought of the notion that they would be allowed to take over. We as a society are putting on our silk slippers.

Until we go back to Mission First attitude will all training and preparation for war, we will not be able to reverse this. When you put the highest Command Priority on Trandgender this, and gender equality that, you are going to set yourself up for failure.
PLATA O PLOMO