2014 - Obamaphones

kybkh

Re: 2014, The Year the Obama Phone Started a War

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Do these phones send out secret SMS messages instructing them to show up at a street corner to attack whitey or what?
No but they have Apps that make enlarging your social network much easier.

I can't believe how much push back I am getting here. What am I saying that is so outrageous??

Look at the fucking metrics. They tell the story.

We have been asking what happened for the last 2 years I am giving a legitimate perspective on what has caused the long term trend of improving race relations to explode.

Maybe you guys are just too old to get it. We are setting up free wi-fi in poor communities as we speak.

Wireless carriers beef up networks for Obama inauguration

Since January 2009, a lot of people have upgraded to smartphones with powerful built-in cameras. Four years ago, smartphones only accounted for 11% of global smartphone sales, according to Gartner. In the third quarter of 2012, the smartphone accounted for 39.6% of phone sales around the world.
All those more powerful phones mean the chance to share juicier content with friends who didn't make it to the inauguration. According to Verizon Wireless, data usage in D.C. has increased 12-fold since the last inauguration in 2009.
Last edited by kybkh on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:28 am

kybkh wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Do these phones send out secret SMS messages instructing them to show up at a street corner to attack whitey or what?
No but they have Apps that make enlarging your social network much easier.

I can't believe how much push back I am getting here. What am I saying that is so outrageous??

Look at the fucking metrics. They tell the story.

We have been asking what happened for the last 2 years I am giving a legitimate perspective on what has caused the long term trend of improving race relations to explode.

Maybe you guys are just too old to get it. We are setting up free wi-fi in poor communities as we speak.

Wireless carriers beef up networks for Obama inauguration

Since January 2009, a lot of people have upgraded to smartphones with powerful built-in cameras. Four years ago, smartphones only accounted for 11% of global smartphone sales, according to Gartner. In the third quarter of 2012, the smartphone accounted for 39.6% of phone sales around the world.
All those more powerful phones mean the chance to share juicier content with friends who didn't make it to the inauguration. According to Verizon Wireless, data usage in D.C. has increased 12-fold since the last inauguration in 2009.

And out of the millions of hoodrats that got these phones, none of them ever spilled the beans on the secret apps?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:30 am

Why don't you setup up a black twitter account already?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:32 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
And out of the millions of hoodrats that got these phones, none of them ever spilled the beans on the secret apps?
WTF are you talking about? Flash mobs don't require secret apps. You just need Group Texting.

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:33 am

kybkh wrote:
WTF are you talking about? Flash mobs don't require secret apps. You just need Group Texting.

So, how do you connect this to Obama?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:39 am

He had a Phone!!! He fucking flat out says it. "I have a pen and I have a phone". A pen for executive orders and a phone to rally my peeps.

Connecting a bunch of morons using social media doesn't make people wiser it just makes them easier to control.

I have two group texts on for my friends back home and one for my friends where I currently live.

In all have have direct contact with 25 people via group text. We use these group text to plan poker games, talk about sports and when politics come up I show them meme magic.
Last edited by kybkh on Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:41 am

kybkh wrote:He had a Phone!!! He fucking flat out says it. "I have a pen and I have a phone". A pen for executive orders and a phone to rally my peeps.

Connecting a bunch of morons using social media doesn't make people wiser.

So he created a group SMS with random people in the hood to instruct them to start burning shit down?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:41 am

You are literally saying that black/poor people shouldn't have easy access to the internet. :lol:

I don't entirely disagree, but it's an impossible position to hold.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:46 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:You are literally saying that black/poor people shouldn't have easy access to the internet. :lol:

I don't entirely disagree, but it's an impossible position to hold.
That's *literally* the opposite of what he is saying. Figure out social networking, then try again.

BTW, what part of depriving black and poor people of the internet is it that you agree with?

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:49 am

kybkh wrote:He had a Phone!!! He fucking flat out says it. "I have a pen and I have a phone". A pen for executive orders and a phone to rally my peeps.

Connecting a bunch of morons using social media doesn't make people wiser.

So he created a group SMS with random people in the hood to instruct them to start burning shit down?
Is that what I said???

I said they get their news via their phones. Do you feel MSM is pushing out non-inflammatory, unbiased news? Do you think that political orgs do not produce propaganda to appear on peoples social media which they can only access via the phone Obama gave them?

Shit seems straightforward.

>Obama gives Phones.

>Blacks get news from Phones.

>MSM/DNC gas light blacks via news alerts sent through phones.

>Racial tension break a decades long trend of improving and worsen dramatically.
Last edited by kybkh on Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.