2014 - Obamaphones

kybkh

Re: 2014, The Year the Obama Phone Started a War

Post by kybkh » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:45 pm

kybkh wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:19 am
G-guys...look at the date of the article..

By REBECCA KAPLAN CBS NEWS January 14, 2014, 12:44 PM

Obama: I will use my pen and phone to take on Congress

I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme: making sure that this is a country where, if you work hard, you can make it,” he added.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-i-wi ... -congress/
[/quote]

https://www.vox.com/recode/2020/11/16/2 ... x-atlantic

Digits Confirmed

Last edited by kybkh on Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Re: 2014, The Year the Obama Phone Started a War

Post by kybkh » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:56 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:06 am
Sooo... You're actually making an argument that the coloreds have too much access to information. :lol:
No mother fucker, OBAMA is!!!!

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

kybkh

Re: 2014 - Revised Edition

Post by kybkh » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:17 am

This thread is a living thesis meant to understand/explain the divergence in race relations that start in 2014. As more facts come to light, I have adjusted my perspective.

In August 2013 there was a popular uprising against the Globohomo Military Intelligence Complex. The public's antiwar sentiment prevented then POTUS Obama and Britain from going to war in Syria as his generals had demanded.

The groups which made up this ANTIWAR sentiment consisted of Paul-bots, Libertarians, milk toast soccer moms, ANTIFA faggots, SJW POC, and purple haired tree huggers. Together these people outnumber the DC loyalist by millions. This antiwar coalition could not be allowed to congeal in to the new norm.

The question a military man that wanted to go to war in Syria might ask himself is how do I get these faggots to not care about killing people overseas? Since it was a Left-Right coalition, an issue had to be created to divide them. So what do you do?

1. You amplify the fringe elements. So say all the groups above are represented by single individuals. A couple of those individuals got some wacky fucking ideas that they don't discuss in public because they would be considered unhinged to do so. Things like "jews will not replace us" and "slaves built this country" would prior to 2014 be considered nonsensical ideas except for on the fringe. Once you smear all those in a group with these crazy ideas, you begin to sow division.

2. You take advantage of what weapons are in the arena. Russiagate is possibly the most successful psyop ever pulled off. It not only created more division among those groups, it created a sense of fear in the Left which turned a predominantly antiwar, slash military spending party in to a pro-military, CIA loving bunch of statist. This explains why the McCain GOPers went along even after Trump was elected.

3. You label the remaining folks enemies of the state and execute them.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:58 pm

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:24 pm

So we can blame Obama for this too?
#NotOneRedCent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:41 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:24 pm
So we can blame Obama for this too?
This chart is literally Obama’s most meaningful legacy.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:15 am

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:23 am

kybkh wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:41 pm

This chart is literally Obama’s most meaningful legacy.
Without a doubt.
BHO waited to get reelected to reveal his true character as a race hustler. Anyone paying attention knew this early on with all the Reverend Wright stuff. All the Critical Race Theory. The press hid this, knowing it would have been rejected by Americans. Thirteen years after his election, Americans presented with teaching CRT in schools still reject it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:35 am

kybkh wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:17 am
This thread is a living thesis meant to understand/explain the divergence in race relations that start in 2014.
well the elites are clearly trying to divert an OWS class war into a BLM race war instead

but I see a larger struggle, beyond the shores of America

a satanic pagan cult of Communists is attempting to overthrow Judaeo-Christian Western civilization itself

the strife is a spiritual void, which what my people have always called the Devil, is now filling by default

the Devil is inside us all, we have to make a choice to walk with the Lord, to overcome our pagan savagery
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:45 am

again, it doesn't matter if you don't believe in a literal God

all that we have that is good in this world, flows from Christ, just the idea of Him is enough

the idea itself is the light of civilization, you don't have to read the Bible to find that peace

most Westerners behave as if God exists, even if they say they don't believe

but the Communists truly are pagans, they have succumb to the Devil inside them
Nec Aspera Terrent